should white men be cuckolded in chastity?

should white men be cuckolded in chastity?

• Total voters
Damn straight they should be! White boys are not aloud to touch themselves unless their mistress says so.
I totally agree. As a tiny clit turned out white faggot for black men or woman to use, abuse, degrade, humiliate right now i serve 6 black men 2 black woman and a couple. When im called i drop what im doing and go service any black person that needs servicing. I must always be locked and in panties and a bra. If im meeting a black king just so he can fuck my mouth real quick and blow his load down my throat or if im meeting a black Queen so i can be whipped and abused, used as a house honky pig. I always must be ready to bow. Im even bent over in public and fuck beat. I also have "Black Owned" tattoo on my asscheek. All white men should. We should also be castrated. Most white guy are tiny clit closet faggots. If you are you should get a JOS tattoo on your neck or arm or get fake tattoos to wear when your out and about so if a King or Queen sees you they know you can be used as a slave and that they own you. Ive been finger fucked in walgreens and bent over in walmart and fucked right in the isile with people walking by. Its the way it should be. You should be able to use and abuse white faggots whenever or whereever you want. We have big fat cunts between our ass cheeks waiting to be stretched and pounded. I was broke in young. Ive been the black races pig bitch cracker faggot my whole life. I was givin a very tiny clit and its been locked up for years in chasity it has got much smaller. Its resessed inside me and from beatings it will not get hard. I cum like a woman, i sqirt. If your in Rochester ny and need to use a slave faggot email me tennipp at ya hoo dot com. Heres a pic of my clipped cunt to make it look like a twat the way it should look.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221224_120218_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20221224_120218_Calculator+.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 13
The only way for us white men is to be cucked in our chastity cages. To be at their beckoned call as needed.View attachment 5709613
Im being turned way out. But its the way it should be for sure. I just serviced 3 black kings. I wear panties and i bra everyday under my normal clothes. I also have tits so a bra i need to wear. But i look like a big biker guy until he tells me to pull my pants down or unzip my hoodie and show everyone i have real tits. I have a tattoo on my ass cheek that says, Black Owned.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221224_161936_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20221224_161936_Calculator+.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20221224_161911_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20221224_161911_Calculator+.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20221224_161946_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20221224_161946_Calculator+.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20221224_162042_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20221224_162042_Calculator+.jpg