Should the first bbc bull creampie my wife and should I taste her afterwards?

Cleaning your wife after is very important. It tends to excite her which will give her yet another mind blowing orgasm. It cements your love and support for her having a lover. It also keeps the cuckold involved sexually as part of the encounter. Soon you will be sad when she does not want to share her Bulls seed.

Would you creampie my blondie? I would love to taste bbc cream right from my blondie's pussy 🤤

Attachments

• BD226AD0-F992-497E-AF36-82374900A81D.jpeg
    BD226AD0-F992-497E-AF36-82374900A81D.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 25DB4E2A-C061-477E-8406-71A20E6BD27A.jpeg
    25DB4E2A-C061-477E-8406-71A20E6BD27A.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 86988CFB-9D84-442C-A68F-8BF443F6A622.jpeg
    86988CFB-9D84-442C-A68F-8BF443F6A622.jpeg
    251.1 KB · Views: 104
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    18.9 MB
It is a necessary step for the cuckold for so many reasons. Mainly to show both your wife and her bull your submission to the alpha bull taking your wife but also to her as submission to her pleasure and desires and finally that you accept your role as the beta male.

Its also important for her to witness and feel you licking his cum from her body and for the cuckold to get familiar with the bulls cum, taste and smell inside her.
Eventually leading to either hers, his or your submission and desire to suck her bulls cock in front of your wife too. It may not be every bull but there will be some special bulls she will need to see you suck them and pleasure them at her or the bulls request. Its not gay or bi, its just the next necessary step for everyone to move forward and get more comfort and enjoyment from the experience allowing it to grow to whatever its going to turn into naturally and make it easier on the cuck by helping him accept and outwardly understand certain bulls may play a long term precense in your lives and after making that leap, everything else is way easier that may follow to deal accept and less stressful and anxiety for you and her to not fear being open and honest with whatever feelings may come or go regarding the direction you want to head with this lifestyle or integrated her lover(s) in various ways and the reprecusions of those decisions.

I love to clean my wife’s pussy,but I am rationed,she lets me clean her up a little,because she loves her lovers cum seeping out of her days after he’s had her.
I do savour the little bit I clean up though.

75B96F04-A0FE-45C8-A256-2AFD256D699E.jpeg01BCAA7A-ADDC-44EC-8FA6-9FFBF7C4A415.jpeg
Last night, we met our first BBC in a hotel room. This was more of a hot wife arrangement instead of a cuckold situation. I arranged the evening to give my beautiful wife a good night of sex which she justly deserves. She and the BBC, who I’ll refer to as Al, immediately bonded. Within 30 minutes they were passionately making out and within an hour she was sucking his cock. It wasn’t long before Al had his cock reaching places in her 46 year old pussy that was virgin territory. After pounding her pussy for what felt like another hour Al released his seed deep in my beautiful wife’s pussy. After I took several pictures of the cum slowly leaking from my wife I completely surprised myself, and my wife, and leaned in to lightly lick her clit, more as a tease with no intention on eating her cum filled pussy. After one lick the smell of their combined juices and surprisingly, the taste was amazing! I immediately buried my head between her thighs and spent the next fifteen minutes licking and sucking every drop of his cum from my bride. We both can’t wait for her to have another date with Al!

Absolutely! The cuck should be involved with prepping the HW and the bull, bringing his precum to the surface and getting her wet and dripping for the bull to mount her. Then when the bull has dropped his load the cuck should immediately clean the bulls cock and balls and then his wife, and my strong preference is for the cuck to be shaved and dressed feminine throughout the whole evening, together with lipstick and perfume to accentuate his femininity and submissiveness.

View attachment 4135046View attachment 4135050
Last night, we met our first BBC in a hotel room. This was more of a hot wife arrangement instead of a cuckold situation. I arranged the evening to give my beautiful wife a good night of sex which she justly deserves. She and the BBC, who I’ll refer to as Al, immediately bonded. Within 30 minutes they were passionately making out and within an hour she was sucking his cock. It wasn’t long before Al had his cock reaching places in her 46 year old pussy that was virgin territory. After pounding her pussy for what felt like another hour Al released his seed deep in my beautiful wife’s pussy. After I took several pictures of the cum slowly leaking from my wife I completely surprised myself, and my wife, and leaned in to lightly lick her clit, more as a tease with no intention on eating her cum filled pussy. After one lick the smell of their combined juices and surprisingly, the taste was amazing! I immediately buried my head between her thighs and spent the next fifteen minutes licking and sucking every drop of his cum from my bride. We both can’t wait for her to have another date with Al!
That is hot

What is the sense of doing it, if your not going to eat out that black cock from her? Is that not the whole purpose? You both share and enjoy that moment.

Back