should she save penetration for her bull only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of women aren't pleased by their husbands penetrating them. So why would they let them inside themselves when clearly hubby is Gay And wants tha BBC just as bad as she does... I think that is what is happening here.

Thats not true. My cuckold loves some cocks but thats it. He sais that he can suck those cocks but in a gloryhole because he looses the arouse if he can se the guy. He is not gay at all if he doesnt like guys. For me is just "cock love" ;-) the same way I want to grab and lick every hot boobs i see but I am not interested in pussy ;-)

The only way I let my hubby is when he wears a black strap-on. It's the only way :)
Pretty much the only way my hubby with every get his "dick" inside me now. Either a strap on or maybe even a sleeve but I have not used a sleeve yet as I'm concerned the friction may cause him to orgasm. So it's a strap on over his cage. Been a while since I let him do this so maybe soon......
J
Xoxoxo

It’s not that I don’t miss the feeling of being inside her, but I am NOT a good lover & know I don’t please her, so it loses something...
We still have a fantastic relationship & are very close - no one I’d rather be with!
this would be my sentiment too with my wife if she did find a guy from a very frustrated cuck wannabe

I recall a good while back that my wife would tease me in work and record herself playing with her pussy. She would say she was not using a vibrator or putting her fingers inside herself Bcos she wanted to save penetration for me when i got home from work. She would get off just playing with her clit. But now it's completely different. I'm only allowed to tongue her pussy on occasion. But the hottest thing she reminded me last time I eat her out was that anything that will penetrate her from now on, be that her pussy, ass or mouth need to be black. Cock, size wise needs to be at least 7.7 inches long and 6.5 in girth which is just a little larger than me. I.e. if I can grow my dick a little she would consider sex. But then the colour becomes a problem. Black men only. And I say men Bcos lately whilst she has been having some one on one, her appetite has increased by a wide margin. She told me she wants my help arranging a gangbang in 2019, either January or February. I'm going to have no sex next year according to her and she wants to start 2019 in a real way.
She has accelerated so fucking fast that it gives me whiplash. We drew several lines not to cross before we started this. Within 6 months they have all been crossed. She won't say No to her bulls.
Mikep
I have followed your progress on here on jamies post how she has conditioned you to her pleasure with BBC guys etc is to me so very arousing to be around your beautiful wife and not being able to touch to be teased and tormented by her as she is now must drive you insane

Oh it does. It drives him nuts but he is now locked long term.
J
Xoxo
I have followed your post from his early lock up session to where you have him now getting him to accept that your pleasure is his only pleasure true use of your power and mind control over him accepting he will never have the pleasure of your body again oh so wickedly selfish but so arousing that you have achieved this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back