should she save penetration for her bull only

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's between you and your wife. While you shouldn't and can't ******* your wife to do anything sexual. Do you want that?, and would you stick around?
I love the lifestyle. But to be denied penetration or anything sexual would be a no go for me. Either way you two choose good luck.

I recall a good while back that my wife would tease me in work and record herself playing with her pussy. She would say she was not using a vibrator or putting her fingers inside herself Bcos she wanted to save penetration for me when i got home from work. She would get off just playing with her clit. But now it's completely different. I'm only allowed to tongue her pussy on occasion. But the hottest thing she reminded me last time I eat her out was that anything that will penetrate her from now on, be that her pussy, ass or mouth need to be black. Cock, size wise needs to be at least 7.7 inches long and 6.5 in girth which is just a little larger than me. I.e. if I can grow my dick a little she would consider sex. But then the colour becomes a problem. Black men only. And I say men Bcos lately whilst she has been having some one on one, her appetite has increased by a wide margin. She told me she wants my help arranging a gangbang in 2019, either January or February. I'm going to have no sex next year according to her and she wants to start 2019 in a real way.
She has accelerated so fucking fast that it gives me whiplash. We drew several lines not to cross before we started this. Within 6 months they have all been crossed. She won't say No to her bulls.
Mikep

You girls are out of your &$!#* minds if you women don’t have sex with your husbands. You need to either get a divorce or some major counseling
Alot of women aren't pleased by their husbands penetrating them. So why would they let them inside themselves when clearly hubby is Gay And wants tha BBC just as bad as she does... I think that is what is happening here.

I was denied sex for a year. Then she allowed me for 2 weeks. And then one day she told me she doesn't want to have sex with me. Her boyfriend sends back with hickes. And im fully denied sex again. She has not been home for a month.I only see her at work. Hickes all over her neck. She will text me at night only for a minute. To let me know she loves me.

Attachments

• 20190202_211508.jpg
    20190202_211508.jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 68
No. I have had two now ex lady friends who wanted this arrangement. Both thought their good looks would sway my decision. Found out one was cheating with her ex husband the guy she had a court order telling him to stay away. A week after she left he put her back in the hospital. The second one wanted to have her boss stop by a couple times a week. I dropped her stuff at her work, changed the locks. She got the message. Her boss came by asking i let her return. A week later his wife kicked his sorry ass to the curb.

Alot of women aren't pleased by their husbands penetrating them. So why would they let them inside themselves when clearly hubby is Gay And wants tha BBC just as bad as she does... I think that is what is happening here.
Well then its better to leave the husband, i wouldn’t stay for a minute if i knew he was gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back