Should it be caged or just left to dangle limp

Never wore a cage, femavites gave me only a dicklet and I wanted to leave my shrunken nuts in the cavities when I was getting fucked my dicklet would dribble (sissygasm)😍🖤🍆💦🍑💃

Let’s think about this…… If something is caged it implies that is dangerous, something that might cause harm or damage if let out of it’s cage. Pretty sure that’s not the case with most cuck boys so just leave it be it’s not going to hurt anyone.
I guess an exception would be if the wife is showing her dominance over cuck boy and training him.
So I guess it’s really up to the queen what she thinks is best for her cuck boy

Let’s think about this…… If something is caged it implies that is dangerous, something that might cause harm or damage if let out of it’s cage. Pretty sure that’s not the case with most cuck boys so just leave it be it’s not going to hurt anyone.
I guess an exception would be if the wife is showing her dominance over cuck boy and training him.
So I guess it’s really up to the queen what she thinks is best for her cuck boy
I went meet a bull once and he kept touching my little Dick and tried to suck me, I began to feel uncomfortable then he wanted me to hold his head on my little Dick… I lost it when he said he wanted me to fuck him…I told him I don’t and in his text to me after meeting at the gym was how he wanted to breed my white ass… after that I caged myself on a few hookups… I know it’s useless, most everyone knows it but there seems to be a few that don’t seem to understand useless

I have never understood why a cuck's penis should be caged. He has submitted and given his wife and sex life to the BBC. Why must he be caged, too?

I don't agree that it should be caged.
Not like I am going to use my little Dick for anything more than to squat and pee

I have never understood why a cuck's penis should be caged. He has submitted and given his wife and sex life to the BBC. Why must he be caged, too?

I agree, 100% I wear panties 24/7, I don't touch my penis without permission or I get a good sound paddling and have to stand in the cornor for at least a half hour and not allowed to watch next time her lover is here. And like subboyass said "I am not going to use my little Dick for anything more than to squat and pee"

Attachments

• 1608809500293.jpg
    1608809500293.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Paddles for punishment.jpg
    Paddles for punishment.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

Most of us, as is in my case, are incapable of being trusted not to wank. This is my reasoning but i could be wrong.
Also it is a physical demonstration that we have handed over the control of our sex life

Back