Should I suck my first BBC?

Do what you want to do. If you want to suck a cock you've fantasized about then do it. If you're worried about anything, bring it up! Worry about you not what other people think. There's a lot of helpful advice on here, although this is a fetish website so people do like to push sometimes. We're all adults, and I would like think we care about each other.

I’m just nervous, I think about BBCs all day and idk why
How much bigger is a BBC you ruminate about compared to your smaller penis?

it’s natural to be nervous about for the first time kneeling before a bigger, longer, better and much more masculine Black man. That anticipation is also something what so excites you. It’s why you crave BBCs all day long

How much bigger is a BBC you ruminate about compared to your smaller penis?

it’s natural to be nervous about for the first time kneeling before a bigger, longer, better and much more masculine Black man. That anticipation is also something what so excites you. It’s why you crave BBCs all day long
Mmm yes just thinking about it makes me weak in the knees

My gal friend said she will go with me, presumably to humiliate me
That’s awesome. Plus you might want her to take pics and trust her to be discreet. Hot you are giving her that ultimate control over you. Giving her that vulnerable side

I could go the other way. If you think you want to suck a dick, suck it.

I was nervous as hell my first time! Is he going to like it? Am I doing it right? Am I going to gag? Will he warn me before he comes? Will I like the taste?
I was too, nervous as hell, my first time, and just like you I was afraid I won't do it right and he won't like it, afraid I'd gag or *******, afraid I won't please him or be able to make him cum.

My gal friend said she will go with me, presumably to humiliate me
Having a white girl with you will make life easier. Black guys will do most anything to get white pussy. Old gf and I would make the bbc bull “prove up”. She insisted that he watch us first with some licking warm up, then ask how much he wants to eat her pussy and fuck her. By now he was always super horny and would beg. so she said “prove it …suck that white cock.” Every one of them complied. The power of white pussy should not be underestimated.

I could go the other way. If you think you want to suck a dick, suck it.

I was nervous as hell my first time! Is he going to like it? Am I doing it right? Am I going to gag? Will he warn me before he comes? Will I like the taste?

Did he warn you?

Always hot to see the look on my wies face when her new lover cums in her mouth for the very first time. She knows its about to happen, but always that little look first as his cock throbs and shoots deep into her mouth. Then her eyes close, a moan as she enjoys taking every drop...
and then she continues to suck and lick him back to full hardness again!

Back