Should I get my cuck hubby a real boyfriend?

At last a real man who wants to fuck pussy
A woman and a black man natural selection is the future

I’m not homophobic each to their own if your gay your gay
If your straight your straight

and the whole confused.com people with the ten million genders 🤦🏻‍♂️
if I had a dollar 💵 for every gender their is
I’d have exactly $2. Yes two dollars

all I ask is please stop 🛑 GAY men stop claiming to be cuckold. Because I’ve mentioned the whole interracial hot wife and cuckold thing to several white couples and friends
As I encourage as many other white men and women as I can to give it a try

but they all ask the same question
Your not gay or bi are you 🤣🤣🤣

hell no I love pussy too

cuckolding has ZERO% to do with homosexuality cross dressers ect ect
Nothing at all

it’s about guys like me who know that their wives need big black cocks in their lives

cuckolding is about having an adulterous spouse and the husband knowing or not knowing the side is screwing other guys

I’m 1 million percent happy about letting a big black man/men screw my wife and when they done fucking that’s all it is after all
FUCKING
SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

When they fucked her brains out and usually end up that the guy cums into my wife
And after she’s home
Me and her make love and I claim her back

we make love
They fuck that’s the difference

I don’t get my poo pushed in & i don’t suck cock
Because I’m not gay I’m a cuckold

sorry rant over 😂
Well there are different stages of Being in a cuckolding
My wife wants some alone time with her bull she don’t want me to have any pussy she would rather have me be with a gay guy which turns her on so I’m knot lonely her bull has been spending a lot of time at our place a bbc d don’t want me around so I got to my gay lover place and spend the weekend
I love pussy but also live Submitting to a guy I know it’s only temporary because the ball will eventually leave my wife and I will eventually be back but until then we’re enjoying a sauce and I think it’s great I’m extremely turned on by being some Submissive to me gay guy

I'll try and sum it up quickly.

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

What do you guys think? xx
he should definitely be fucked like a bitch by many bbc stallions

While many single men and some women here would quickly tell you to try it and see, and yhat might work. I'd suggest you share how the two of you got into cuckolding and if he has enjoyed humiliation. Many cuckolds thrive on humilation and bottoming for a BBC often feeds that based upon their early homophobic upbringing. This fetish does play on our unconsious bias.
Insightful 👍👍

Exactly and he has a group of friends who are all bulls and one of the bi ones doesn't have anyone to cuck at the moment so it seemed a good fit, temporarily at least. Also, my hubbies future boyfriend hasn't been laid in a few weeks now and has a lot of pent up sexual energy to unleash on someone and I want my hubby to be that person
You devil. You 🙏❤️

I'll try and sum it up quickly.

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

What do you guys think? xx
It's an excellent idea. You should do that. Hubby will come around once he gets that alone time

Sounds beautiful! I think we would all be interested to hear those details of his sex with his boyfriend. He could also write in, from his perspective. What kind of feelings does he go through, how feminised is he, which positions do they prefer, how rough or gentle is the boyfriend with him, and also, can he cum from fucking- those kind of things. Please continue this thread, evolved, it's extremely interesting!
I agree. Great thread!

he likes to do things that excite me, even if he is hesitant or doesnt want to do them. We also have a safe word at all times to stop anything, although i dont think he would ever use it.
Very interesting thread, compelling reading -- and not just for me but apparently many here. Please consider continuing and also considering telling your husband to share with us his side of the story. I would love to learn his perspective.

Back