Should I get my cuck hubby a real boyfriend?

I saw a few people wanted updates, always feel free to message me if you want any more. I'll try and be brief but our life has been revolutionised since I sent this and I want you to have a feel for the journey we have been on.

I held hubby's hand the first few times with his bf and encouraged him through it. We started with blowjobs, for the first few times that they met and then after his bf would leave I would work on his ass with dildos to start preparing him for the day that his bf would take his anal virginity, his bf is a real hunk and I knew he wouldn't be satisfied with just BJ's for very long at all. So pretty shortly afterwards i started letting his bf take his anal virginity, I was there, kissing his cheeks and encouraging my hubby as he took his first BBC and that is a moment that I will remember forever, it was so special and revolutionary. I was there with him for a few times after that and then I started leaving them in there together alone, so that his bf was in total control and hubby would start consentrating on pleasing him rather than looking at me.

We have taken massive leaps since then We aim for 5 times a week now, where his bf and my bull will come to the house at the same time, we will have an hour or two of sex in adjacent bedrooms so we can hear each other through the walls but not see each other. If they finish before us they will wait till we are finished, then hubby with come in, usually with cum down his legs lol and eat out my bulls seed from inside me.

After that his bf has usually already left, we thank my bull and then show him out. For a while hubby was so so embarrassed when I would ask for all of the details of his sex with his bf but he is more comfortable now and is happy and secure in being a bottom bf for a hot black stud.

I feel like this has brought us closer together, we both get fulfilling sex and we both submit to powerful men which gives us a rush. Then after they are all gone we can act like a regular couple again.

In the past few days we have started taking it up a level again but this post is already long enough and if there is still interest I'll post about that soon. For people who are interested we are still intimate together with cuddles and kisses and he still eats me out almost everyday, the only real difference in our sex life is that he doesn't put his penis inside me anymore.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has encouraged me to do this through forums and messages, in such a crappy year my life has never been so good and I am really grateful! xx
Hey, any new updates on this?
You said, you took it up a level again - What did you do exactly?
Or any new things you did recently?

Cuckolding as I see it, is supposed to connect and concern the three of you.
It does not necessarely mean humiliation. It's probably a side of it but the not the purpose.
If you bring over another bull you're changing the entire concept, the entire play.
You're heading into another dimension where you both split up and have separate fun.
I would love to know where your scenario will lead. Good luck
Me to

I'll try and sum it up quickly.

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

What do you guys think? xx
Word

While many single men and some women here would quickly tell you to try it and see, and yhat might work. I'd suggest you share how the two of you got into cuckolding and if he has enjoyed humiliation. Many cuckolds thrive on humilation and bottoming for a BBC often feeds that based upon their early homophobic upbringing. This fetish does play on our unconsious bias.
That would be my guess. I'm not really sure tho. Is what it is

Well, it depends and each couple, woman, man are individuals. Mightmake complete sense to get hubby to become a good slave. May also be, she wants to have her peace, knowing he won"t go after another woman. Whatever the reason, if it works for them, good on them. Yes, it change the dynamic, but so what? It changes the dynamic the moment you bring someone else into your relationship...

Well, it depends and each couple, woman, man are individuals. Mightmake complete sense to get hubby to become a good slave. May also be, she wants to have her peace, knowing he won"t go after another woman. Whatever the reason, if it works for them, good on them. Yes, it change the dynamic, but so what? It changes the dynamic the moment you bring someone else into your relationship...
I wish you were closer. I'd love to have your come over now. Gotta friend coming. You could enlighten me more. I think my middle aged white hot wife is a fuckin🔥🔥🔥 the older she gets the fuckin hotter. I have some videos of my wife in gonna let him watch secretly. I know if she knew she.. Well actually on second thought idk if she wants sexually other men or what. Can't tell. Literally

I'll try and sum it up quickly.

Me and my BBC boyfriend have been cucking my husband for about a year now. Sometimes we make him join in by sucking my bull or eating his creampie and although I dont think he loves it, he will do anything that I ask him to do.

But sometimes I just want some alone time with my bull without him around, our solution to this at the moment is that we just send him to his room for those nights. However, I still love him and feel bad with him in there all on his own, so this morning my bull suggested that we get him a boyfriend. My cuck isnt allowed any contact with other women but I'd be happy to see him with another man and my bull already has a few friends in mind who would love the chance to date aka fuck on a regular basis my hubby.

I feel like everyone could win? On those nights I would get alone time with my hot bull, he wouldnt be bored and when he gets home with cum on his face or in his ass I think that his humiliation would really turn me on.

What do you guys think? xx
Very kind of you.

I always thought it would be a sexy turnaround to get hubby a super horny bi or gay guy as a regular boyfriend. One that was always after him for sex, wanted to tie him up all night, always trying to get his dick in hubby's mouth or ass. That would take hubby's attention off of me and my bull, and give him a taste of what all women go through when a guy wants them :p
always wanted to feel like a female whore

Thank you to everyone who offered some actual advice, I don't have any friends who are also into this stuff so these forums are the only place that I can go to for unbiased advice on some pretty difficult topics.

Anyway I spoke to my bull again today and we've decided that we are going to do it. When i told my husband about our decision he didnt seem thrilled but eventually agreed that he would do it so we are going to set up a date with him and one of my bulls friends as soon as possible. If anyone is still interested ill update this thread if anything happens
How has it worked out?

Back