shoes or no shoes

I would prefer no heels so I can suck those sexy toes as I'm working that pussy over. Fold them up like pretzels and lick between their toes gets me off like fuck!!!!
But I do like a set of heels on a woman when I'm with two or more of them. Me on the bed or floor with one sucking me off as the other stands on my neck. Kinda kinky I know but it works every time for me. Especially with heels like ole Ann4BBC above me here. Me sucking pussy with her standing on my neck and her fingering the other chick in the ass as I eat her out. Fuck. Has this cock watering just thinking about it!!!!!!!!

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY............. HEELS ON LADIES, KEEP THE HEELS ON. WHAT IS THE SENSE OF HOSE WITHOUT HEELS. JUST NOT A COMPLETE LOOK AND IT LOSES IT'S APPEAL. IT'S JUST LIKE SWALLOWING; COMPLETE THE JOB!

I would prefer no heels so I can suck those sexy toes as I'm working that pussy over. Fold them up like pretzels and lick between their toes gets me off like fuck!!!!
But I do like a set of heels on a woman when I'm with two or more of them. Me on the bed or floor with one sucking me off as the other stands on my neck. Kinda kinky I know but it works every time for me. Especially with heels like ole Ann4BBC above me here. Me sucking pussy with her standing on my neck and her fingering the other chick in the ass as I eat her out. Fuck. Has this cock watering just thinking about it!!!!!!!!

Thanx mace177588! After 2 ******* and several BBC my pussy isn't so tight as it was, sure your lovely cock would fit in fine!
And as for sticking my finger in the other chicks ass, lovely and I would suck my finger clean afterwards! X

Thanx mace177588! After 2 ******* and several BBC my pussy isn't so tight as it was, sure your lovely cock would fit in fine!
And as for sticking my finger in the other chicks ass, lovely and I would suck my finger clean afterwards! X
Oh fuck yes. You and I should definitely hook the fuck up. You have no idea how kinky a mfkr like me can get. I want you fingering another chick as I'm tongue fucking your tight, hot lil white ass. Bring that ass to DC and get it all. Seed you like a fucking fertile field! Her riding me as she sucks your juicy pussy. You pull your finger out of her ass for you and I to suck together.

Oh fuck yes. You and I should definitely hook the fuck up. You have no idea how kinky a mfkr like me can get. I want you fingering another chick as I'm tongue fucking your tight, hot lil white ass. Bring that ass to DC and get it all. Seed you like a fucking fertile field! Her riding me as she sucks your juicy pussy. You pull your finger out of her ass for you and I to suck together.

Oh yea! If I came over there, you could do whatever you liked, I would be a stranger in your country and would have no idea where to go or what to do. I would be totally in your control, ride me, lick my ass, get other girls or guys to share me, what could I do? As for seeding me, I wouldn't know how to get birth control there so would just have to go with the flow! X

Oh yea! If I came over there, you could do whatever you liked, I would be a stranger in your country and would have no idea where to go or what to do. I would be totally in your control, ride me, lick my ass, get other girls or guys to share me, what could I do? As for seeding me, I wouldn't know how to get birth control there so would just have to go with the flow! X
Now is that right? Oh yea. You and I could have some real fucking fun if your sexy ass isn't a local. I would definitely tie your ass to the bed and feed your pussy and asshole dick 24/7. I would cum in and all over you so much my dick would just dry heave like it was cumming but shoot blanks!!

Now is that right? Oh yea. You and I could have some real fucking fun if your sexy ass isn't a local. I would definitely tie your ass to the bed and feed your pussy and asshole dick 24/7. I would cum in and all over you so much my dick would just dry heave like it was cumming but shoot blanks!!
Heres my pussy, with some special writing on, you might like! image.jpg

Oh fuck yes I like that but you know it would look even better if it said "made for mace" on that bald kitty and it had my seed all over it!!

Next time i get my pen, I'll put your name on, either on pussy or by my Queen of Spades tattoo! Then I'll wait for your seed! X

Back