Shemales with bigger cocks

Oh lady! Mercy! I am straight and virgin 😲
60324492_042_7287.jpg
I want it plzzzzx

OMG, I have seen so many pics of gorgeous shemales with HUGE cocks and have imagined picking one up in a bar, not knowing this gorgeous creature had a cock, going into my room and yes, letting her fuck her cum into me while she fucked the cum out of me......Would probably suck her hard for another round. 9"+ is my fantasy along with being a BIG cummer.

The first person who fucked me was an amazing black shemale with a huge cock. I was too young and she was about 35 she was pretty rough and wild. I had a huge hard time at the time because she didn't stop even though I asked her to, but I don't regret it, now it's a memory I treasure

The first person who fucked me was an amazing black shemale with a huge cock. I was too young and she was about 35 she was pretty rough and wild. I had a huge hard time at the time because she didn't stop even though I asked her to, but I don't regret it, now it's a memory I treasure
Once a Black cock is using you, you may ask them to stop if it hurts, but if they choose to keep fucking hard, you must accept it. Your pain means nothing, giving pleasure to our black superiors is everything.

Hi everyone, I'm a Trans addict for a long time now. I met many different ones. Here in Paris we are very lucky because we have many trans.
I have special feeling with a brazilian one I meet as often as possible... huge dick and so dominant.... I love her !
Nice! Glad to hear this.

Back