Shemales with bigger cocks

images
Oh my what a nice hard cock, thanks!

had excursions with two different black trans girls on different occasions. since both were 7 inches or better, i put them in the bbc category.

first was vers/top. we had a lot of fun. her apartment was super cool and she was super chill. she was easy to talk to; funny; smart; quick witted; world events aware and informed. she was super sexy between the ears, between the legs and at all points between. it was a short term affair that burned hot and fast.

second was all top and pretty aggressive. she clearly enjoyed dominating her "victims". tall and lean, she was hung huge... long and thick. too big to fit more than the tip into my mouth - tho she tried until she was convinced it was nogo. she fucked me as ruthlessly as i've ever been fucked. she had devious smile that she deployed while talking as filthy dirty as I've ever heard a person talk.

it was all great but for vibe of sociopathy that she put off. probably what made her such a good dom in bed. it was really weird. we had this great sex relationship where she was the dom, i was the sub. but in our not sex life, the roles reversed. she became uncomfortably needy. that, combined with the sociopathy thing kind of scared me off (think "Fatal Attraction") and i discontinued seeing her.
Can I have the second ones number? 😛

Solo por curiosidad... ser alguien que ha sido follado por una hermosa transexual negra con una gran polla... ¿cuántas pollas como esta y por qué? Para mí... es ver un cuerpo femenino con un enorme 🍆 que nunca seré pero no tengo tetas ni un culo suave. También parece que hay tantas transexuales de ébano hermosas y bien dotadas que los chicos blancos no podemos seguir el ritmo. Me encantaría PM más o ver las respuestas.
Soy negro bisexual swinger y versatil y desde que descubrí a las mujeres trans vivo enamorado de ellas con mi chica hemos tenido muchas experiencias con chicas trans y nos hemos vuelto muy adictos a que mas de 5 de ellas nos penetren juntas toda una noche las mujeres trans negras ******* magicas pero la mayoria tienen una gran polla porque crecen por hormonas lo unico que no nos gusta ******* las dominantes solo las versatiles

Just curious...being someone who has been fucked by a gorgeous black shemale with a large cock...how many cucks like this and why? For me...its seeing a feminine body with a huge 🍆 that I will never be but I don't have boobs or a soft ass. It also seems like there are so many ebony shemales that are beautiful and well endowed that us white boys can't keep up. Wiuld love to PM more or see the responses.
A huge cocked black shemale took my virginity years ago. I fought the urge to return for years. But recently was blessed by her again. This time after poppers she took my tight arse again and again and took me to heaven an I realised all I need in life if black cock. I want to suck on them or be fucker by them 24*7. Attached to a man or woman it doesn’t matter. All that matters to me is getting more big black cock here in the U.K. or I will travel anywhere I am told to. All black people own me. I’d like one owner but until then I’ll do literally anything to get black cock.

Back