Shemales with bigger cocks

70198998_008_656d.jpg
I would love for this to happen to me. It's on my bucket list.

had excursions with two different black trans girls on different occasions. since both were 7 inches or better, i put them in the bbc category.

first was vers/top. we had a lot of fun. her apartment was super cool and she was super chill. she was easy to talk to; funny; smart; quick witted; world events aware and informed. she was super sexy between the ears, between the legs and at all points between. it was a short term affair that burned hot and fast.

second was all top and pretty aggressive. she clearly enjoyed dominating her "victims". tall and lean, she was hung huge... long and thick. too big to fit more than the tip into my mouth - tho she tried until she was convinced it was nogo. she fucked me as ruthlessly as i've ever been fucked. she had devious smile that she deployed while talking as filthy dirty as I've ever heard a person talk.

it was all great but for vibe of sociopathy that she put off. probably what made her such a good dom in bed. it was really weird. we had this great sex relationship where she was the dom, i was the sub. but in our not sex life, the roles reversed. she became uncomfortably needy. that, combined with the sociopathy thing kind of scared me off (think "Fatal Attraction") and i discontinued seeing her.

Back