She wants a black baby.

My wife meets him alone and he does talk about getting her pregnant....he even tries to meet with her on high-risk days...he knows her cycle and has made an excuse to see her....made love to her and came inside her. There were times she told me outright "he did it again" The rest of the month I would have to wear a condom as to know who's baby it was if they did make a baby together.

My wife meets him alone and he does talk about getting her pregnant....he even tries to meet with her on high-risk days...he knows her cycle and has made an excuse to see her....made love to her and came inside her. There were times she told me outright "he did it again" The rest of the month I would have to wear a condom as to know who's baby it was if they did make a baby together.

That is quite possibly the hottest thing I have read on blacktowhite.net

I have busted quite a few nuts to this paragraph!

Your wife is not the only one with that preference.

9fcae484b030b2c6033478720242d348.jpg

Back