SHE PROVIDES THEIR FANTASY

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I thought of him when I was in bed with you, as the sheets wrapped around me instead of your arms. My body began to ache for him as my mind began to enjoy you.

There is no time to waste in this dreamland of mine, not knowing how soon the world will pull me away from my fantasy. You have asked me to share my desire to engage in savage love with a large, muscular and incredibly hung black stud. I spare no detail and can practically feel him taking me so forcefully.

My hands tug at the waistband of your boxers, the reveal is sweet; hard, throbbing, waiting, ready.

My palm lays against the soft inviting skin of your erection, my fingers coiling around you one by one. I love to tease and seduce, making you want, making you beg. I whisper in your ear explaining how big my lover is and how completely he fills me. I sense your growing excitement as I share in rich erotic detail.

My grip and my rhythm are the kind that yield only one result. You groan in recognition and your hands flitter towards mine, low grumbles of ‘no, don’t’ leaving your lips. I bat your hands away and you groan again, this time with resignation. You will come and you will come quick.

Embarrassment will flood your mind as you question just how many minutes, or even more shamefully, seconds it took for me to draw that climax from you, knowing that my black man would have the stamina of a bull. In contrast, I will feel triumph and glee, as a smile beams from my face and arousal rages in my cunt.

Your small but perfectly shaped manhood becomes flaccid, having been drained of its juices. My hips are still writhing. You know what I am imagining. Tentatively you ask if I would ever really want such an experience. I ask what makes you think I haven't already.

855.jpg

Back