She finally did it! My lil peach just got blacked!

I would love to chat more about this with you as I love to hear from the husband sode
Yes certainly. I too look forward to chatting more with folks who are knowledgeable or curious about this lifestyle. What happened to me last night was life changing and I consider the people in this niche fetish lifestyle to my confidants. I hope to learn from others, get turned on by the hot subject matter, pics and vids, and compliments that my lil peach garnishes and inspire other men (and their wives) to follow my lead and delve into interracial swinging with gusto and trust in one another.

Yes certainly. I too look forward to chatting more with folks who are knowledgeable or curious about this lifestyle. What happened to me last night was life changing and I consider the people in this niche fetish lifestyle to my confidants. I hope to learn from others, get turned on by the hot subject matter, pics and vids, and compliments that my lil peach garnishes and inspire other men (and their wives) to follow my lead and delve into interracial swinging with gusto and trust in one another.
Welcome to the lifestyle.

Well, she's been fucking him since last night and the excitement is almost killing me. I'm getting a trickled of pics and vids of which I will always share with all her potential lovers. Right now, this guy is just fucking her, eating her pussy and holding and kissing her throughout the day still. I'll get a ton of material from her but I know she's busy getting dicked hard cause she said she came like 15 times last night. I'm so thrilled to have this finally happen and all of us agree (including her new lover) to share this with all of you. I'm so proud of my lil peach! She's taking his dick like a champ and she's making sure she's taking load after sticky load. I hope he's drained up soon so the next bull can take over. I'm temporarily separated from her til probably next week. I know I can't take much more. I need to bite into my lil peach asap!

Just look how at that smile on her face!
That is a portrait of real raw lust. Thanks for the view.

Well, she's been fucking him since last night and the excitement is almost killing me. I'm getting a trickled of pics and vids of which I will always share with all her potential lovers. Right now, this guy is just fucking her, eating her pussy and holding and kissing her throughout the day still. I'll get a ton of material from her but I know she's busy getting dicked hard cause she said she came like 15 times last night. I'm so thrilled to have this finally happen and all of us agree (including her new lover) to share this with all of you. I'm so proud of my lil peach! She's taking his dick like a champ and she's making sure she's taking load after sticky load. I hope he's drained up soon so the next bull can take over. I'm temporarily separated from her til probably next week. I know I can't take much more. I need to bite into my lil peach asap!

Just look how at that smile on her face!
Nice enjoy the peach that shares this with you

Congrats! Hope it works out the same for you and your wife as it has for me and mine! One of the best decisions of our life’s! It is awesome! I just told my wife last night how much I have always craved and loved her pussy, but confessed, her pussy the last 8 years has been the best it’s ever been and I had my dick in it the first time in 1984. She asked why knowing the answer, but 8 years ago is when that sweet little loving pussy, that happily married pussy that birthed our children, became BBC owned!

Back