She dit it

Netter69

Couple
When we, a German couple in their 50's, were on our caribbean cruise last week we made a stop in Jamaica were w took a private excursion starting in Montego bay.
We had no experience in bbc males or cuckolding, yet.....
We had a vey nice good looking privat driver, 30 somemething. We drove for hours, spend quality time at a beach and visited Rick's cafe in Negril together. We came along very well while he spend time with us driving us around and explained interesting facts about Jamaica and the area. The whole day my wife and he exchanged views, which i found interesting, but never thought how this may end..
So far so good. We spent 120 US$ for the day and run out of cash at the end. We told him that we coudn't tip him because my wife wanted to buy a souvenir in the harbour. He suggested that she could return the favour of driving us, and we knew exactly what we wants. She nervously noded. He asked me to step out of the car and check the street for any people who may come across. We were very exited. I was waiting 50 feet behind the car and saw that he pulled down his pants next to my wife's seat. She started sucking and rubbing his big cock. That was the first time I saw my wife with someone else. After a few minutes he screamed and shot his full load into my wifes face. She was covered with his cum when I returned to the car. She immedeatly cleaned her face when I returned. He asked me that i should return to my place because he wasnt't ready yet with her. I told him that she did what he wanted. He told me that I should go back and that my wife needs to pay my tip as well and he wants to fuck her. We were a bit angry but we had no choice, because we had to be aboard in 45 minutes and it was a quite way to drive.
So I went back to my viewing place behind the car. I recognised that he asked my wife to get of the car and have a sit on the hood. He startet to ruck up her skirt in front of her car and she gave him a good rubbing to get into her. After a few moments I saw his dick punding into my wife's pussy and heard her moaning.
It looks like she had fun. This time it took a while until he climaxed and he shot his cum into her pussy. While I was watching the street and my wife I get a hard one, but I couldn't do anything against it.
He drove us back to our ship and on our way back we didn't talk. Silence for 20 minutes. Back on the ship my wife told me that this was s great experiance for her and I replied that the scene maded me horny. We got undressed immedeately and I fucked her in her freshly breaded pussy.

Last edited:
Back