Shave my wife pussy

When she lived in the city my wife was always totally waxed, but now is completely shaved. That’s my job, which I usually do before she has a session with her bull or his friends.
He likes her that way, plus it makes cleanup easier for me.
Last weekend she shaved me which was a first. I guess the crazy boredom from this social distancing is the reason.
She says I now look like a little boy...
1586446390187.png

When she lived in the city my wife was always totally waxed, but now is completely shaved. That’s my job, which I usually do before she has a session with her bull or his friends.
He likes her that way, plus it makes cleanup easier for me.
Last weekend she shaved me which was a first. I guess the crazy boredom from this social distancing is the reason.
She says I now look like a little boy...
View attachment 3275006
Not too different from us. When I'm scheduled to meet my playmate, my husband usually does the honors for me! He can get to places a bit easier that I can and << blush .>> I do love the attention, what he's doing and why he's doing it!

Thanks for your comment!

Donna

Not too different from us. When I'm scheduled to meet my playmate, my husband usually does the honors for me! He can get to places a bit easier that I can and << blush .>> I do love the attention, what he's doing and why he's doing it!

Thanks for your comment!

Donna
My task would not be complete without a wet warm compress followed by a light coat of fir or coconut oil. And for a final touch, some tongue action and a light vaginal massage. Then she’s ready for funn.

My task would not be complete without a wet warm compress followed by a light coat of fir or coconut oil. And for a final touch, some tongue action and a light vaginal massage. Then she’s ready for funn.
Love your preps! Will have to look into the warm compress and coconut oil!

Hubby always licks around the area he just attended to - says the tongue is more sensitive than fingers - but I suspect he has ulterior motives!

My wife first black bull was an older guy in his 60s, we were in our 20s and he just love a hairy pussy, he never wanted her to shave it, he would get all excited when she is wearing a panty and some hair sticking out the side, he was a little kinky he would comb her pussy hairs before he fuck her,

Back