Shattered. Wife pregnant.

This dangerous and exciting lifestyle has just lost all its excitement. Found out the little slut had been seeing guys behind my back. She confessed to 2 but who knows. If that was not a kick in the balls she then tells me she is 7 weeks pregnant and the ******* is a black man. Watch what you wish for if you ever participate in this lifestyle.
I'm sure it's scary but at this point I say you just embrace it.

You should have respected the game when you stepped your ass out here with Big Black Dicks.
Keep the baby and do what supposed to do.
This dangerous and excitingly lifestyle has just lost all its excitement. Found out the little slut had been seeing guys behind my back. She confessed to 2 but who knows. If that was not a kick in the balls she then tells me she is 7 weeks pregnant and the ******* is a black man. Watch what you wish for if you ever participate in this lifestyle.

Sorry I have to disagree that she did anything wrong. You open a door for someone to get immense pleasure and happiness and then you don't support it? Didn't you realize this is more about her pleasure than yours? I think you should reevaluate your relationship.
Listen I'm not doubting What you are saying l, They both agreed to Open that door to immense Pleasure but obviously they had an agreement in place. Play and get your immense Pleasure but don't do it behind my back, keep it open and No secret hidden lover's on the side. Listening to him I can say that they had rules to keep both couples satisfied ,happy and content. But I get what you are saying as well. BBC can be a Life Changer to some Married White Couples, once that door is Opened to allow the BBC in. At the end of the day. ******* happens when you deter from the agreement or playing by the rules.

This dangerous and exciting lifestyle has just lost all its excitement. Found out the little slut had been seeing guys behind my back. She confessed to 2 but who knows. If that was not a kick in the balls she then tells me she is 7 weeks pregnant and the ******* is a black man. Watch what you wish for if you ever participate in this lifestyle.
How does she know the ******* is black?
Do you never have sex with her?

Listen I'm not doubting What you are saying l, They both agreed to Open that door to immense Pleasure but obviously they had an agreement in place. Play and get your immense Pleasure but don't do it behind my back, keep it open and No secret hidden lover's on the side. Listening to him I can say that they had rules to keep both couples satisfied ,happy and content. But I get what you are saying as well. BBC can be a Life Changer to some Married White Couples, once that door is Opened to allow the BBC in. At the end of the day. ******* happens when you deter from the agreement or playing by the rules.
Once lots of White Wives taste the black pipe, they cannot do without it, you have to expect them to see their bulls outside the original arrangements.

yeah it is exciting, scary and it has its risks. But i would trust my partner, and not end up being in a un exciting situation.

It happened to us. Twice. The first time was an "accident" - meaning it was unplanned. We had been having plenty of sex with my lover for several years without protection. With that much semen - in hindsight - it was inevitable. Trust me. I'm an obstetrics nurse.

The second time was planned.

My husband not only saw it coming, but he even had deep, dark fantasies about it for years beforehand. He freaked out, and is still freaked out to a small extent whenever the reality hits a little too hard, but he knows better than to claim he was some victim in it.

Cuckolds are submissive, but they are not victims. They are perpetrators - in more ways than one. They are culpable for everything that happens in this lifestyle through their shortcomings as men and their choices as husbands.
"culpable"....is right..! o_O

Surely that is all part of the lifestyle? You actively encourage your wife to fuck black men and I can only assume wanted them to cum in her? Fuck, you’ve posted about how addicted to black dick she has become. The way I see it you have two options, end the relationship with a women that has given you everything you wanted or embrace it and watch her become the total BBC slut you always wanted her to be
Deep but very true. Did you want her to get into this lifestyle? If you pushed her and you couldn't do what she is getting from Bbc what did you expect?

Once lots of White Wives taste the black pipe, they cannot do without it, you have to expect them to see their bulls outside the original arrangements.
I fully agree with this and have always hoped for the day a demanding Bull pushes her and us to taking care of his needs as and when he requires. It is Very sexy and no matter how it makes life tricky, it is a submission that should be enjoyed.

Back