Shattered. Wife pregnant.

Well guys thanks for all your input. Wife has decided to go and live with the ******* and have the baby. They are moving to London in September where he begins a new job. I can not say I am surprised as she has lived at his quite a lot since she found out she was pregnant and has always said she always intended to keep the baby and keep the ******* in the baby's life. I get the feelings women have when pregnant towards the ******* and it is probably best all round.
Where do you fit into all this? Are you moving to London or are you separating?

It happened to us. Twice. The first time was an "accident" - meaning it was unplanned. We had been having plenty of sex with my lover for several years without protection. With that much semen - in hindsight - it was inevitable. Trust me. I'm an obstetrics nurse.

The second time was planned.

My husband not only saw it coming, but he even had deep, dark fantasies about it for years beforehand. He freaked out, and is still freaked out to a small extent whenever the reality hits a little too hard, but he knows better than to claim he was some victim in it.

Cuckolds are submissive, but they are not victims. They are perpetrators - in more ways than one. They are culpable for everything that happens in this lifestyle through their shortcomings as men and their choices as husbands.
Well said, as a cuckold I know and accept all te consequences of this lifestyle. We enjoy it we are also responsible for what it may come. A cuckold should always be proud of his wife and support her in every way.

I've never understood this, having only discovered this lifestyle, whatever that is.
What I don't understand is the "cuckold" element of the lifestyle.
Being a traditional woman, I have seen mixed race babies, in fact, in my own family.
But from reading these posts, it sounds like the female gets all the pleasure from the black male, to include conceiving a baby.
So where does the white male, aka Cuckold fit in to this dynamic? His only goal here is to be responsible for a baby that is not his, and sit back and watch/not watch as his wife gets the pleasure of making more babies with said black man?
Where does the pleasure come from for the white male?
It seems like a lonely road to travel.
In my case, I just recently discovered the pleasure of sex with a black man, but fortunately I'm too old to conceive, and besides that, if I did, I would want my black lover to be the ******* to raise our baby with me, not the man I married.
Wouldnt it be more fair to cut him loose so he could mate with someone else and have his own baby?
Sorry, just trying to understand.
I think the mindset of a cuckold male is difficult for most women and Bull males to understand. But, i think, or I hope in time that this becomes more talked of, accepted and understood by all. The submission and beta role is a relief to cuckold men. And their turn on comes from the activities and arousal of the woman they love. Ive had numerous cuckold encounters in my life and can say that without love they are not the same, the reward comes from allowing and encouraging the woman we love to go for it and enjoy sex with better equipped and capable men than ourselves. I would really enjoy messaging with you or any other ladies who are having difficulty in understanding this relationship dynamic from the cuckolds perspective.

Well guys thanks for all your input. Wife has decided to go and live with the ******* and have the baby. They are moving to London in September where he begins a new job. I can not say I am surprised as she has lived at his quite a lot since she found out she was pregnant and has always said she always intended to keep the baby and keep the ******* in the baby's life. I get the feelings women have when pregnant towards the ******* and it is probably best all round.
And if the relationship with him doesnt work out? Would you take her back, when her mind comes back.to normality, i.e. hormones settle down after the pregnancy and she gains some rationale, then perhaps realising that you're the man for her????

Be smart and talk to a lawyer, mate. In many states the husband is on the hook financially for the wife's baby no matter who is the *******. In some states if you can show you're not the ******* and get a divorce you're off the hook. Others here might think it's great, but you might find it less arousing when you're paying baby support for someone else's baby for the next 18-21 years.

(Had a vasectomy when I was 28, unmarried and childless. Best decision I ever made in my life.)

Be smart and talk to a lawyer, mate. In many states the husband is on the hook financially for the wife's baby no matter who is the *******. In some states if you can show you're not the ******* and get a divorce you're off the hook. Others here might think it's great, but you might find it less arousing when you're paying baby support for someone else's baby for the next 18-21 years.

(Had a vasectomy when I was 28, unmarried and childless. Best decision I ever made in my life.)
They are British, it’s the ******* that has the legal responsibility in the U.K. so long as he is named on the birth certificate.

how do you know the baby is black or that she is seven weeks pregnant and why would she be doing it behind your back and she was having bareback sex right along. Something does not feel right

Well said! The cuck cannot enjoy the good parts of the lifestyle without accepting the possibility that a pregnancy may occur. A cuck should be proud of his wife and the baby that she is carrying. She has been blessed with the opportunity to bring a new life into the world.
he posts vids of her fucking bareback so why would she be pregnant

not sure this is all the story ...you said she was seeing behine your back... well as some one who been in this lifestyle and been there done that ... this really not a part of a lifestyle.. she was cheating behine your back.. the way i see it yes it happen in lifestyle too but when not behine someone back its a lot more erotic than hurtful,,, just saying
look at the vids he posts they show her doing bareback with men and then using condoms with others , something fishy

This dangerous and exciting lifestyle has just lost all its excitement. Found out the little slut had been seeing guys behind my back. She confessed to 2 but who knows. If that was not a kick in the balls she then tells me she is 7 weeks pregnant and the ******* is a black man. Watch what you wish for if you ever participate in this lifestyle.
If you’re going to play sex games one of the risk is pregnancy.

how do you know the baby is black or that she is seven weeks pregnant and why would she be doing it behind your back and she was having bareback sex right along. Something does not feel right
Truth be told she was totally addicted. I was often present and often involved in the lifestyle but it became less and less after a while. Even when I was not present we would fuck when a guy left or she came home but that stopped. The last time we had sex was almost 4 months ago. She was meeting with friends of guys and their friends. The first black guy she had sex with stopped seeing her and I had to leave the gym I went to because she had had sex with a few guys from there and tongues were wagging. She would only have bare sex with a guy if she had met him a few times and felt comfortable with him. That also went out of the window. She was missing days at work to get fucked as well. Total mess.

Truth be told she was totally addicted. I was often present and often involved in the lifestyle but it became less and less after a while. Even when I was not present we would fuck when a guy left or she came home but that stopped. The last time we had sex was almost 4 months ago. She was meeting with friends of guys and their friends. The first black guy she had sex with stopped seeing her and I had to leave the gym I went to because she had had sex with a few guys from there and tongues were wagging. She would only have bare sex with a guy if she had met him a few times and felt comfortable with him. That also went out of the window. She was missing days at work to get fucked as well. Total mess.
Just be there for her if she ever wants to return with the baby in tow. It's more socially acceptable for you two to "break up" and then for her to return later with the mixed race baby.

Back