Shattered. Wife pregnant.

First of all the pregnancy was not planned. The cuckold element of this lifestyle is only understood when you actually take part in it in my opinion. My wife gets great pleasure in having sex with very well endowed black men and I get great pleasure in knowing and watching her having sex with these men. When my wife is laying on the bed with her legs spread open and a black man with his erect cock lays between those outstreached legs is a mind blowing experience for me and countless other men in this lifestyle.

Last edited:
I've never understood this, having only discovered this lifestyle, whatever that is.
What I don't understand is the "cuckold" element of the lifestyle.
Being a traditional woman, I have seen mixed race babies, in fact, in my own family.
But from reading these posts, it sounds like the female gets all the pleasure from the black male, to include conceiving a baby.
So where does the white male, aka Cuckold fit in to this dynamic? His only goal here is to be responsible for a baby that is not his, and sit back and watch/not watch as his wife gets the pleasure of making more babies with said black man?
Where does the pleasure come from for the white male?
It seems like a lonely road to travel.
In my case, I just recently discovered the pleasure of sex with a black man, but fortunately I'm too old to conceive, and besides that, if I did, I would want my black lover to be the ******* to raise our baby with me, not the man I married.
Wouldnt it be more fair to cut him loose so he could mate with someone else and have his own baby?
Sorry, just trying to understand.
Kinks don't make sense.

The one thing I do not want is to end our relationship. True I have encouraged her all along in this journey and will continue to support her.
You chose this lifestyle and you seem to have the right mindset. At least you know the kid will be black / mixed race. I have been competing with my wife's bull/s for her womb and now she's confirmed pregnant. I definitely will raise that kid as mine. But in your case, you've been taken by surprise. So it'd be good if you both discuss this seriously, whether you both can afford it, etc. I won't repeat what has been said above by others, but it's good to consider all circumstances, and that the moment you entered this game you knew your chances. It's true it's difficutl to understand one-self's feelings and you don't know how to react. It's a blow to find out your kid is not actually yours, no matter how much you rationalise it. But that's the kind of things a cuckold have to take like a man.

This dangerous and exciting lifestyle has just lost all its excitement. Found out the little slut had been seeing guys behind my back. She confessed to 2 but who knows. If that was not a kick in the balls she then tells me she is 7 weeks pregnant and the ******* is a black man. Watch what you wish for if you ever participate in this lifestyle.
Hit me up if you want, because my wife had a biracial baby a few years ago so I know how you feel

What will you tell friends/the public?
Seriously. I thought I asked this but I guess not. What do you tell your friends and family? The general "public" could suck my balls but what do you tell your mom and dad, who want grandkids?

Anyway, I've also thought about this scenario before. So, I'm just curious about the possibilities.
Hit me up if you want, because my wife had a biracial baby a few years ago so I know how you feel
Yeah, what do you tell your friends, family and etc?

This dangerous and exciting lifestyle has just lost all its excitement. Found out the little slut had been seeing guys behind my back. She confessed to 2 but who knows. If that was not a kick in the balls she then tells me she is 7 weeks pregnant and the ******* is a black man. Watch what you wish for if you ever participate in this lifestyle.
When we decided to adopt the cuckold lifestyle (back in 2010) my wife was 40 years old and I was 41, we already had a ******* and we didn't want any other *******.
I wish we had started ten years earlier, so I would be happy to see my wife impregnated by her bull.

Suck it up and raise the baby.

Well guys thanks for all your input. Wife has decided to go and live with the ******* and have the baby. They are moving to London in September where he begins a new job. I can not say I am surprised as she has lived at his quite a lot since she found out she was pregnant and has always said she always intended to keep the baby and keep the ******* in the baby's life. I get the feelings women have when pregnant towards the ******* and it is probably best all round.

Back