Shattered. Wife pregnant.

Natural part of this lifestyle...the possibility of pregnancy, not necessarily the cheating part unless you both agree she's OK to see others as she wants. Babies are always a possibility when you get a man and woman together and if you are not the man but you were ok with sharing your woman, then you need to own up to the consequences as much as she does. Don't make this just her burden. It's as much yours too. Best just to raise that baby together and give him/her a good family and wonderful life.
Exactly! Some of my students are mixed-race ******* with "both parents" white. I'm always glad to see the white man doing his part to support the ******* or ******* financially, academically, socially, etc.

Thanks for all your replies and advice. I was shattered when she told me she was pregnant but have since calmed down. I never really blamed her and deep down I suppose a part of me thought this may happen. I used to get very aroused at the thought of it, if I am honest, but it all came as a bit of a shock. I got the cheating part all wrong as well because on Tuesday afternoon I walked in on her having sex with a guy, who I wrongly thought was just a random guy but was in fact a guy she has met a few times. I had just stormed out of the house and blew my top. When I returned, after he left, she told me who he was and was meant as a surprise for me. She said if she was going to cheat he would not have been in the house when she knew I would be coming home from work. Still trying to work thing out but I will be thee to support as much as I can.

Surely that is all part of the lifestyle? You actively encourage your wife to fuck black men and I can only assume wanted them to cum in her? Fuck, you’ve posted about how addicted to black dick she has become. The way I see it you have two options, end the relationship with a women that has given you everything you wanted or embrace it and watch her become the total BBC slut you always wanted her to be
The one thing I do not want is to end our relationship. True I have encouraged her all along in this journey and will continue to support her.

Thanks for all your replies and advice. I was shattered when she told me she was pregnant but have since calmed down. I never really blamed her and deep down I suppose a part of me thought this may happen. I used to get very aroused at the thought of it, if I am honest, but it all came as a bit of a shock. I got the cheating part all wrong as well because on Tuesday afternoon I walked in on her having sex with a guy, who I wrongly thought was just a random guy but was in fact a guy she has met a few times. I had just stormed out of the house and blew my top. When I returned, after he left, she told me who he was and was meant as a surprise for me. She said if she was going to cheat he would not have been in the house when she knew I would be coming home from work. Still trying to work thing out but I will be thee to support as much as I can.
I think when that baby arrives you will love the little boy or girl and your past feelings will fade far into the background. You will enjoy watching him or her mature, and you will do everything you can by way of support.

Natural part of this lifestyle...the possibility of pregnancy, not necessarily the cheating part unless you both agree she's OK to see others as she wants. Babies are always a possibility when you get a man and woman together and if you are not the man but you were ok with sharing your woman, then you need to own up to the consequences as much as she does. Don't make this just her burden. It's as much yours too. Best just to raise that baby together and give him/her a good family and wonderful life.
I now realise that and will make sure it is not a burden

The one thing I do not want is to end our relationship. True I have encouraged her all along in this journey and will continue to support her.
Only YOU can decide how this event impacts your relationship & trust with your wife. She's suppose to be THE person in your life and vice versa. With me, it would take a long time for a woman to rebuild that trust. I'd be more likely to encourage giving the baby up for adoption if I felt I couldn't treat/accept the kid as my own.
With today's technologies, there's no reason a woman should conceive a baby if she doesn't want to do that. She obviously wanted the man's baby. Do you know if HE was the one encouraging her to have his baby? If so, she'll probably do it again in the future with a black male.
So, this is entirely YOUR CALL ... there are a thousand bi-racial challenges ahead if you agree to be the baby's *******. If the bio-******* remains in her life (because or not of the baby) you'll have to face that longer; also don't forget your continual explanations to your two parents, and the biasness that your wife will probably face in BOTH familes.
If the two of you are like normal familes, adoption sounds the logical choice.
Good luck! Mac

Only YOU can decide how this event impacts your relationship & trust with your wife. She's suppose to be THE person in your life and vice versa. With me, it would take a long time for a woman to rebuild that trust. I'd be more likely to encourage giving the baby up for adoption if I felt I couldn't treat/accept the kid as my own.
With today's technologies, there's no reason a woman should conceive a baby if she doesn't want to do that. She obviously wanted the man's baby. Do you know if HE was the one encouraging her to have his baby? If so, she'll probably do it again in the future with a black male.
So, this is entirely YOUR CALL ... there are a thousand bi-racial challenges ahead if you agree to be the baby's *******. If the bio-******* remains in her life (because or not of the baby) you'll have to face that longer; also don't forget your continual explanations to your two parents, and the biasness that your wife will probably face in BOTH familes.
If the two of you are like normal familes, adoption sounds the logical choice.
Good luck! Mac
Thanks for your input. We know we have a lot to talk about and work out. Hopefully we can.

If you love her and want her to be fulfilled sexually, and that led to her seeing other men, then why be bothered if she does it when your not around? If you love her and want to raise a baby with her, then what does it matter whos baby it is? You should do the right thing and raise the baby with her. If your so embarrassed just tell everyone your infertile and she got impregnated in a sperm clinic.
I agree. It should be a privilege for a cuckold to help raise a biracial baby. The Black bull has improved your gene pool. You are forever in his debt. Accept that and you will find peace. I would hope that your wife will name the baby after him. It is only right for the gift that he has given you both.

Look at it like an opportunity for growth and to grow closer to your wife no matter if she feels like she would like to keep the baby or not, but she will need your support first so she doesnt make a decision based on fear of this destroying all you guys have built together.

It could be a unique opportunity either way for you guys to take advantage of really communicating and being transparent with each other and not blaming the other for your feelings and lay it all out.

Many of us in this lifestyle would eagerly welcome our wife getting pregnant and choosing to keep it because of what it would add to our family, us as a couple, and ******* us to explore how you both grow closer raising a baby together in love while accepting the biological ******* may be in the picture long term by either his choice or your wifes and they each have a say in that, and how you guys can turn that fact into a benefit for all of you.

If she decided to keep it and you were ok with that, think about how you both are going to feel when the baby is suckling on her tit, how beautiful and natural it was watching her get pregnant, how this is what she wanted and how you may need to start dealing with a future where she sees a need to invite into the childs life in some way and also feel a connection now that she has birthed and bonded with the baby he helped make that they will continue to have sex and they are going to need you to support them in that decision and help them come up with ways to show them and especially her you are committed enough to your marriage and family that you want to be there taking care of the baby while they are together and encouraging her to nurse the baby with him around

I've never understood this, having only discovered this lifestyle, whatever that is.
What I don't understand is the "cuckold" element of the lifestyle.
Being a traditional woman, I have seen mixed race babies, in fact, in my own family.
But from reading these posts, it sounds like the female gets all the pleasure from the black male, to include conceiving a baby.
So where does the white male, aka Cuckold fit in to this dynamic? His only goal here is to be responsible for a baby that is not his, and sit back and watch/not watch as his wife gets the pleasure of making more babies with said black man?
Where does the pleasure come from for the white male?
It seems like a lonely road to travel.
In my case, I just recently discovered the pleasure of sex with a black man, but fortunately I'm too old to conceive, and besides that, if I did, I would want my black lover to be the ******* to raise our baby with me, not the man I married.
Wouldnt it be more fair to cut him loose so he could mate with someone else and have his own baby?
Sorry, just trying to understand.

Back