Share Your Nastiest Exhibition Experience.

The Stroker

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
One time at a sex club in Atlanta there was a hot blonde who was sucking off guys on a balcony overlooking the dance floor. Me and 3 more Black men crowded out everybody else and she sucked us all off until we came all over her face. Her husband watched the whole time and after we finished, he led her downstairs and she walked around the club for an hour with our cum dripping off her until it dried.

There was a concert being held at a local bar. It was a small name rapper and a few of his friends. There was not a lot of people in attendance so of course we were front and center dancing. Given the very small turnout we basically just ended up going on stage and drinking and dancing with the music groups. I was feeling very bulletproof thank you to lots of drinks. For some reason they were enjoying telling my husband to slap my ass. I will admit it felt good at the time. We ended up back in one of the tour buses drinking and partying. At one point the main performer leans over and asks me if I would suck his cock. *******, horny and into it I was like yes thinking we'd go to the back or something. Nope he took his cock out right there in middle of everything going on. I was taken back but soon everyone is chanting suck it so down to my knees I went and I started blowing him. Sucked him off until he came all over my chin, neck, and chest. I was going to get up when another cock was put to my face. Back to work I went. All in all I made four cocks cum on me before it was done.

Oh My God, I just realized that I could write a book about being an exhibitionist. I guess I don't see it as a thing. It's normal.

My husband and I attended Mardi Gras in New Orleans several years. We were drinking beer in the afternoon at Razos on Bourbon. I was surrounded by 6 college guys who were way younger than I was. My husband was in the other side of the bar flirting with some of our lifestyle friends. After a while my husband joins me, he starts giving the guys crap because they didn't give me beads. I corrected my husband. I told the boys that I would show my tits, but I didn't want their beads. They had to show me their dicks!

Later that night we were back at Razzos. I ended up dancing with this guy. I was in a mini skirt no panties. His hand went between my legs immediately and he was rubbing my clit while we danced lip locked. Then he pulled his cock out and started fucking me. He wasn't actually inside me, but it was close enough for the dance floor!

Oh My God, I just realized that I could write a book about being an exhibitionist. I guess I don't see it as a thing. It's normal.

My husband and I attended Mardi Gras in New Orleans several years. We were drinking beer in the afternoon at Razos on Bourbon. I was surrounded by 6 college guys who were way younger than I was. My husband was in the other side of the bar flirting with some of our lifestyle friends. After a while my husband joins me, he starts giving the guys crap because they didn't give me beads. I corrected my husband. I told the boys that I would show my tits, but I didn't want their beads. They had to show me their dicks!

Later that night we were back at Razzos. I ended up dancing with this guy. I was in a mini skirt no panties. His hand went between my legs immediately and he was rubbing my clit while we danced lip locked. Then he pulled his cock out and started fucking me. He wasn't actually inside me, but it was close enough for the dance floor!
How was he fucking you without being inside you? 🤔

How was he fucking you without being inside you? 🤔
His dick was between my legs rubbing my pussy, but not into my pussy. That is the reason I followed it up saying it was close enough for the dance floor. So I sincerely apologize for calling it fucking when in truth it was very close, but not truly fucking. I hope it didn't ruin your day!

His dick was between my legs rubbing my pussy, but not into my pussy. That is the reason I followed it up saying it was close enough for the dance floor. So I sincerely apologize for calling it fucking when in truth it was very close, but not truly fucking. I hope it didn't ruin your day!
Not at all, I was just confused by the logistics...thanks for clarifying!

Back