Share your fantasies. Here's mine

My fantasy would be for a black man with bbc to first kiss her passionately. Then do down on her to eat her juicy pussy, make her scream. Then for her to blow the bbc like there’s no tomorrow (I might even come and kiss the bbc myself, as a note of appreciation). Then for bbc to fuck her in all manners. Then finally cum in her mouth, she swallows the cum and then I kiss her passionately.

What do you think of this fantasy? Have you come across something like this before? Has a hubby ever had a lick of your bbc?

My fantasy would be for a black man with bbc to first kiss her passionately. Then do down on her to eat her juicy pussy, make her scream. Then for her to blow the bbc like there’s no tomorrow (I might even come and kiss the bbc myself, as a note of appreciation). Then for bbc to fuck her in all manners. Then finally cum in her mouth, she swallows the cum and then I kiss her passionately.

What do you think of this fantasy? Have you come across something like this before? Has a hubby ever had a lick of your bbc?
Sounds so much like my fantasy as well.

So, something really cool happened today. I went to a takeaway today with the Mrs. The guy behind the counter gave the Mrs a big smile and looked at her like he was going to eat her. Surprisingly Mrs smiled back, I was confused and a bit angry.

Back in the car, she revealed the the guy was from a English learning class she used to go to, ages ago. And suddenly I felt all warm and tingly inside. I said to her, it looked like you've made that guys day. The wife smiled back. Oh yes.

Reactions: wit
The one I'm obsessed with atm isn't anything complicated. I just want her to finally get blacked and to get more then she can handle in an aggravated hatefuck. I know she's had almost 10 inches and it was thick and he made her ******* and as she said "squirm". So 11-13 and meaty should do it. The twist is the desire to have a black woman peg my virgin ass with an 8-10 inch one in the same bed as her as a salute to black people. She gets wrckt by a huge BBC and a sexy black goddess rips my ass to pieces right next to her.

My fantasy is to be married to this woman and have a cuckold relationship with her that starts with her hooking up with attractive white guys that are only slightly larger than me. She then gradually, one by one meets guys that are larger and larger, then switches to black guys. As this is happening word of mouth spreads that I'm a cuck and that my wife and I are freaks. Guys travel from far and wide to come over, insult my inferior manhood and mount my wife, and I have to clean up each time. I meet other cucks and we meet up to discuss the taste of real mens seed.

Reactions: wit
Back