Share with us your best experince as a hotwife

I use to play with this white wife on Tybee Island, Ga a few years ago. It was cool and her husband knew about it. I would majority of the time meet her on a back pier that wasnt used anymore. She would be wearing the cheerleaders shorts with no panties. Slide the crotch area over of the shorts and bang her lil ass. Once I’m done hug and go our merry ways.

Was it a threesome?
Not really, I had went out with some friends in an all girls night and in the end it was the last two of us. We were a bit ******* and ended up in a disco, and there I met my gym instructor with a flatmate, both of them black cubans. We enjoyed ourselves, the flirting went hotter and hotter, and ended up in their place for some drinks. At a certain point I was with my instructor in one room and my friend ended up with the other guy in another. It was truly hot and I got carried away, I myself took the condom off his penis as I wanted to feel him without barriers, on condition that he had to pull off before ejaculating; but that moment he entered me was like having electric shocks running through my spine and over my whole body. I must have moaned and yelled like a pig at the slaughter, as I remember hearing my friend doing the same in the other room. And next morning on the taxi back home, with all the remorse, shame and hangover, the only thing I could say was something like "gosh, I'm full of semen" to which my friend replied "me too".

Last edited:
Just this New Year's Eve, hubby was away for work and the bf took me away for two days to Philadelphia. First time I ever went away like that while being married. He's supposed to be taking me to his cousin's wedding this summer, whenever this dumb virus decides to let us!

My husband let me go with a brand new bull to a hotel while hubs was at work. We were there for about four hours. He fucked almost the whole time. He gave me an amazing orgasm with his tongue!! He came in me twice and once down my throat! I went home (hubs was home by then!) to hubs. He cleaned me fucked me and gave me another awesome orgasm!!!

Back