sf bay area white couple looking for 2 BBC's for her first..

BBBBCLOVER

Male
From
CA, US
Now she needs some help cumin, I've tried everything but nothing big has happened for her and she said she wants to see if some bbc just might make her cum.. I'm about 7.5 inches and can go for hours, but I think I need some reinforcements to get her to cum.. she is submissive and loves to please, basically a skinny librarian type who's into offering up all her holes for some serious big black cocks. So if you are in the SF Bay area and you are a clean well hung 8+ black male who's in shape And loves to fuck all night, let us know.

I’m coming up to San Francisco tomorrow and I’m brand new to the cuckolding lifestyle. Ive never done it before, but your page is really hot and your girl is one of the absolute sexiest woman that I’ve seen on here. I would love to buy you a coffee and talk about your experiences.

Now she needs some help cumin, I've tried everything but nothing big has happened for her and she said she wants to see if some bbc just might make her cum.. I'm about 7.5 inches and can go for hours, but I think I need some reinforcements to get her to cum.. she is submissive and loves to please, basically a skinny librarian type who's into offering up all her holes for some serious big black cocks. So if you are in the SF Bay area and you are a clean well hung 8+ black male who's in shape And loves to fuck all night, let us know.
The difficult cummers are usually that way because nobody has taken the time to find that spot mounted up inside that pussy that will make her explode in ecstacy!

Two or more cocks won't make much of a difference if they don't take the time to maneuver that dick while inside her and search out that spot! I call it the "bulls eye"! Once I find it she's in trouble because I'm gonna beat it like a speed bag in the boxing gym and drive her crazy! 😏

Yeah bro you gotta find her spot and you'll turn her in a multi orgasmic maniac! 😉

Back