Sexy young couple from Salem VA

FutureCuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
hey guys, We are from Virginia and I had a few questions before we jump into this balls deep. Its always been a fantasy of mine to have my girlfriend (all of my exs too) exposed to other guys, I love sending other guys her pics and she doesnt even know it, she thinks they are for me and in a way they are. I love her and we have been together for 8 months and the sex is great and i know she loves every minute of it but while I'm fucking her I just keep telling myself how slutty she is and how many huge cocks she has had and it helps me cum. She knows I like to watch and that I want to film her with other guys, we have talked about that. I guess I just want to know if this is normal or if I'm just a freak and opinions. I have always been more attracted to girls that are more trashy and love black guys and I really like being challenged. Anybody with any advise or questions? Anybody in a similar situation? By the way I'm taking a bunch of pics to upload tonight

hey guys, We are from Virginia and I had a few questions before we jump into this balls deep. Its always been a fantasy of mine to have my girlfriend (all of my exs too) exposed to other guys, I love sending other guys her pics and she doesnt even know it, she thinks they are for me and in a way they are. I love her and we have been together for 8 months and the sex is great and i know she loves every minute of it but while I'm fucking her I just keep telling myself how slutty she is and how many huge cocks she has had and it helps me cum. She knows I like to watch and that I want to film her with other guys, we have talked about that. I guess I just want to know if this is normal or if I'm just a freak and opinions. I have always been more attracted to girls that are more trashy and love black guys and I really like being challenged. Anybody with any advise or questions? Anybody in a similar situation? By the way I'm taking a bunch of pics to upload tonight
I want the same for my bbc virgin wife.

Blk man in DC area with BBC seeking to expose women to.bbc. Contact me & lets chat Yahoo mail/msgr youngnlongnu2

wow....nice ass.....you will not have a problem with getting plenty of bbc for her. Just be carefull and pick the right ones for her and you!

Back