Sexy young couple from Salem VA

FutureCuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
hey guys, We are from Virginia and I had a few questions before we jump into this balls deep. Its always been a fantasy of mine to have my girlfriend (all of my exs too) exposed to other guys, I love sending other guys her pics and she doesnt even know it, she thinks they are for me and in a way they are. I love her and we have been together for 8 months and the sex is great and i know she loves every minute of it but while I'm fucking her I just keep telling myself how slutty she is and how many huge cocks she has had and it helps me cum. She knows I like to watch and that I want to film her with other guys, we have talked about that. I guess I just want to know if this is normal or if I'm just a freak and opinions. I have always been more attracted to girls that are more trashy and love black guys and I really like being challenged. Anybody with any advise or questions? Anybody in a similar situation? By the way I'm taking a bunch of pics to upload tonight

hey guys, We are from Virginia and I had a few questions before we jump into this balls deep. Its always been a fantasy of mine to have my girlfriend (all of my exs too) exposed to other guys, I love sending other guys her pics and she doesnt even know it, she thinks they are for me and in a way they are. I love her and we have been together for 8 months and the sex is great and i know she loves every minute of it but while I'm fucking her I just keep telling myself how slutty she is and how many huge cocks she has had and it helps me cum. She knows I like to watch and that I want to film her with other guys, we have talked about that. I guess I just want to know if this is normal or if I'm just a freak and opinions. I have always been more attracted to girls that are more trashy and love black guys and I really like being challenged. Anybody with any advise or questions? Anybody in a similar situation? By the way I'm taking a bunch of pics to upload tonight
I want the same for my bbc virgin wife.

Blk man in DC area with BBC seeking to expose women to.bbc. Contact me & lets chat Yahoo mail/msgr youngnlongnu2

wow....nice ass.....you will not have a problem with getting plenty of bbc for her. Just be carefull and pick the right ones for her and you!

You're not abnormal. Lots of guys (many married ones like me) have this same exact fantasy. Google sperm competition and you'll understand why it gets you hot. For me it is the competition, the taboo, the skin contrast and the voyeurism....

Back