Sexy trap needs blacked!

Violette

Male
From
PA, US
Hi! been lurking here for a while now and figured it was about time I did a lil intro. Long time trap girl ever since I was 19. I’m much older and wiser now. Always enjoyed sex with the whole spectrum of genders, but over time I’ve become exclusive to only Alpha Black Kings. Pussyfree since 2005 and deep into chastity for about a decade.

Been laying low since this lockdown and really need to find some play partners for fun and perhaps more...

Living on my own in Pittsburgh PA. A transplant from the Bay Area, where I began living my life as a girl on and off (mostly on) since I was 19 years old. I’ve always loved Black men. Growing up as Hip Hop began, and my parents Miles Davis records, my deep appreciation of strong and beauftiful Black men started early.

Being attracted to females, men and trans gave me options to explore my deepest desires and develop my sexual identity during my youth. Now that I’m older and wiser, my only true desire has become exclusive to just Black Kings. Serving women can be a fun and sexy pasttime as well, but only as a sissy cuck, serving her Black Bulls as she denies me. But that has been mostly a fantasy.

My last couple of boyfriends have been a bit wild and unfortunately were not cut out for anything ongoing. If I had to say I had a type, it is the bad boy. Thugged out Alphas get my heart rate up. No doubt about it!

Also enjoy hanging out with women and fellow trans girls as friends, going dancing, shopping or maybe double teaming some Alphas. I’m open to explore new things. Usually...I love street fashion and I'm a bit of a pastel goth...
I’d love to hear from anyone here, especially if you live in western PA or Pittsburgh. Queens, Snow Bunnies and most certsinly Black Kings are welcome to say hi.

My name is Violette...hope to hear from you, whoever you are💋

Attachments

• 7EF78F0C-4734-4E16-9C2D-C8280CEC8C64 copy.jpeg
    7EF78F0C-4734-4E16-9C2D-C8280CEC8C64 copy.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 356
  • 22DB5ABD-F2D9-45BB-9023-2DE9445A386A copy.jpg
    22DB5ABD-F2D9-45BB-9023-2DE9445A386A copy.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 277
  • 5305BC19-EB6F-4301-AE17-771487B5CC3B copy.jpeg
    5305BC19-EB6F-4301-AE17-771487B5CC3B copy.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 260
  • bdsmlr-76528-shyLkRAKT9 copy.jpeg
    bdsmlr-76528-shyLkRAKT9 copy.jpeg
    1,012.9 KB · Views: 299
  • pffvylette.jpg
    pffvylette.jpg
    934.4 KB · Views: 401
Hi! been lurking here for a while now and figured it was about time I did a lil intro. Long time trap girl ever since I was 19. I’m much older and wiser now. Always enjoyed sex with the whole spectrum of genders, but over time I’ve become exclusive to only Alpha Black Kings. Pussyfree since 2005 and deep into chastity for about a decade.

Been laying low since this lockdown and really need to find some play partners for fun and perhaps more...

Living on my own in Pittsburgh PA. A transplant from the Bay Area, where I began living my life as a girl on and off (mostly on) since I was 19 years old. I’ve always loved Black men. Growing up as Hip Hop began, and my parents Miles Davis records, my deep appreciation of strong and beauftiful Black men started early.

Being attracted to females, men and trans gave me options to explore my deepest desires and develop my sexual identity during my youth. Now that I’m older and wiser, my only true desire has become exclusive to just Black Kings. Serving women can be a fun and sexy pasttime as well, but only as a sissy cuck, serving her Black Bulls as she denies me. But that has been mostly a fantasy.

My last couple of boyfriends have been a bit wild and unfortunately were not cut out for anything ongoing. If I had to say I had a type, it is the bad boy. Thugged out Alphas get my heart rate up. No doubt about it!

Also enjoy hanging out with women and fellow trans girls as friends, going dancing, shopping or maybe double teaming some Alphas. I’m open to explore new things. Usually...I love street fashion and I'm a bit of a pastel goth...
I’d love to hear from anyone here, especially if you live in western PA or Pittsburgh. Queens, Snow Bunnies and most certsinly Black Kings are welcome to say hi.

Have to agree, pink is your color, gurl!

Love your profile. And really appreciate you sharing your story. Would live to connect online. I also love the BBC and cuckolding lifestyles and have dabbled with them since a few years with two of my ex’s. I’m bisexual and a closet crossdresser but on the outside I’m a regular looking guy. I love exercising amd keep fit. One of my ex’s was a trans girl. I found out at the time that she was “cheating” with black guys behind my back. But later realized it turned me on and so she started to cuckold me - we would go out together, check into the same room, travel. And she loved being dominated by them - and more so in front of me.
Thanks

My wife uses a 12 inch dildo and cums multiple orgasms

Sexxxxy

Back