408_1000.jpg

I'd have to agree with you unfortunately. While I'm for people contributing pictures to my threads, I've repeatedly ask contributors to post amateur or non-model/photoshopped pictures. At the very least, mix it up some. While some have respected my wishes, others just post whatever the feel like posting.

It's one thing if you created your own thread and post what you want, but it's another when you post pictures on a thread created by someone else. People are just going to another adult site, click on the Latina category, and posting their ENTIRE catalog on this thread. It's one thing if the pictures were of great quality, but many aren't. In some cases women have been posted that I know aren't Latina and I've seen a couple of pictures where I question the age of the female posted.

I actually have pictures I can post to the thread, but I've more or less have decided not to post them. It wouldn't make sense because they would only be lost among the spam of pictures that would surely follow.

If you start at the beginning of the thread, you should fine more authentic pictures.
Screw that, post your pics. I for one wouldn't mind seeing them.

Back