Sexy Feet Or Nah

New college girl pics. This is Amber's feet she went to the lake with me last week. She is a new employee at my job that I hired back during December. She would always wear boots because she is from Minnesota. So we had a really good connection and went on a little boating trip together. Gave her a foot rub and all. Plus a nice lotion up.

Attachments

• UNO0.jpg
    UNO0.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 106
New college girl pics. This is Amber's feet she went to the lake with me last week. She is a new employee at my job that I hired back during December. She would always wear boots because she is from Minnesota. So we had a really good connection and went on a little boating trip together. Gave her a foot rub and all. Plus a nice lotion up.
Lovely feet!

This is the bull's cum on my wife's soles. No need to tell you who's job is to clean her feet with his tongue...

20180428-031012.jpg

20181215-041632.jpg

20190203-035527.jpg

New employee college girl I got to show me her feet. We had weird deep conversations about Juneteenth, where we was going back and forth in disagreement, but then at the end of it all I said, "We will have to agree to disagree, but one thing we both agree on is you have pretty feet, because I can tell by the way your legs are all out and toes done. Was that for me?" She turned red and laughed it off and I said let me see them out of your flops. She slid them off and posed. I think the debate got her turned on between us. I should have more of her soon.

Attachments

• nails-156279383.jpg
    nails-156279383.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 123
Back