Sexy dress for wife to get everyone's attention

Hello all,

Again another post asking for recommendations. I have been watching a few videos and the idea was to get your wife to dress sexy so she get stares and you as a husband appreciate that and start building on top of it.

We are an Indian couple in South bay, California in early thirties. Can I have some recommendations for dresses or general wear I can get for her which we can wear while going out for malls, stores like target/costco etc. Not too revealing but something that oozes sexiness. Also some dresses perhaps for clubs/bars etc which I plan to start later this month. Also if there would be some other places where I can take her in these dresses where I can find black guys notice her.

I would really appreciate if you can share links esp of amazon. That will help the best. Thank you all to help me with the journey. Super excited.
Try Spicely limgerie .Flirt. Shein. Just ro mention a few Nova .is another forever 21 . If you want really extreme Fetish factory

My hotwife
Does she's fuck in heel's
loves to.FUCK in HEELS ESPECIALLY BOOTS her other love when she goes outis too where a top.or bra ths exposes her nipples Long gloves snd Boots and not tske them off she says its my FUCK.OUTFIT WEARING A TOP. GLOVES AND BOOTS TO FUCK IN AS LONG AS HER NIPPLES AND PUSSY VARE ACCESSIBLE

Back