Sexy dress for wife to get everyone's attention

Hello all,

Again another post asking for recommendations. I have been watching a few videos and the idea was to get your wife to dress sexy so she get stares and you as a husband appreciate that and start building on top of it.

We are an Indian couple in South bay, California in early thirties. Can I have some recommendations for dresses or general wear I can get for her which we can wear while going out for malls, stores like target/costco etc. Not too revealing but something that oozes sexiness. Also some dresses perhaps for clubs/bars etc which I plan to start later this month. Also if there would be some other places where I can take her in these dresses where I can find black guys notice her.

I would really appreciate if you can share links esp of amazon. That will help the best. Thank you all to help me with the journey. Super excited.

In the end the real questions are: What's your style? What sort of attention are you looking for? What sorts of events or locations are you going to visit? What's the weather? And what's your Lady's body type? And most importantly: What outfits is she comfortable with?

So the first thing you have to make sure is that your Woman is confident with her body and understands that she is attractive to men. What "naughty" things do you whisper in her ears and how do you initiate sex when you're in private? Do you constantly remind her of her sexiness? Do you encourage her to dress more reveiling at home - no bra, no panties underneath or even completely naked?

Back