Sexy couple seeking huge cock for wife to play with (Central NJ)

sxyjerseycpl

Couple
From
NJ, US
Seeking a huge cock for my wife to play with while I watch and then join in for a three some.

it will take some patience on your part to befriend her. This will make her more comfortable and open up for a good pounding. Have done this before and it works well.
She is very sexy with girl next door looks and a great ass.
She isn’t typically into black men but she is amazed by their huge cocks. I know secretly with the right black guy that she will give into her curiosity. So no thugs or immature. Be in good shape and be able to carry a conversation.
If we hit it off, it can be a regular thing. It would be good if you are in our area of Central Nj

by the way, she has great ass, feet and legs.

Attachments

• 0414138F-885C-4951-813B-B53A7BBE52A6.jpeg
    0414138F-885C-4951-813B-B53A7BBE52A6.jpeg
    849 KB · Views: 266
  • BE74E4A1-310D-403F-B184-E07F14B27121.jpeg
    BE74E4A1-310D-403F-B184-E07F14B27121.jpeg
    507.4 KB · Views: 251
  • BABF91FE-BF1E-4BBB-BA1A-BD36B4D2E0E0.jpeg
    BABF91FE-BF1E-4BBB-BA1A-BD36B4D2E0E0.jpeg
    443.7 KB · Views: 227
  • A7983C18-4179-4D38-92CD-6D773D3E085B.jpeg
    A7983C18-4179-4D38-92CD-6D773D3E085B.jpeg
    636.9 KB · Views: 252
Seeking a huge cock for my wife to play with while I watch and then join in for a three some.

it will take some patience on your part to befriend her. This will make her more comfortable and open up for a good pounding. Have done this before and it works well.
She isn’t typically into black men but she is amazed by their huge cocks. I know secretly with the right black guy that she will give into her curiosity. So no thugs or immature. Be in good shape and be able to carry a conversation.
If we hit it off, it can be a regular thing. It would be good if you are in our area of Central Nj

I wish you good luck guys....I dont know if you have done this before IRL. You say you have, but its unclear how? Since you mention that your wife isn't Gung Ho about it. But wives typically love talking to me, if you need someone to get her more involved.

I wish you good luck guys....I dont know if you have done this before IRL. You say you have, but its unclear how? Since you mention that your wife isn't Gung Ho about it. But wives typically love talking to me, if you need someone to get her more involved.
I think I need your advice at sometime , madam

Not sure if I qualify for bbc

Attachments

• E9AD327B-64D5-45B1-8349-271E15136636.jpeg
    E9AD327B-64D5-45B1-8349-271E15136636.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 136

I'm from central NJ, can you Dm me

Any luck

Sweet:)

Attachments

• 4A3B8E65-F4F2-41CB-874D-B9EBAB29F659.jpeg
    4A3B8E65-F4F2-41CB-874D-B9EBAB29F659.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 49
Back