Sexting wife during week to keep her mind hot thoughts and hot weekend~

Tam1

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Im posting this in a different forum to see if more adice is offered. Just a question and trying to get opinions, if you almost have your wife ready to take the jump and weekends you have her agree but either dont meet someone or has 2nd thoughts, does anyone feel a black guy sexting her during the week about what they would like to do to her would keep her mind focused on black cock, of course you would voice verify to insure you are talking to my wife. I feel if she were to get text so hot she couldnt wait until the weekend to fuck. I know its a little unusual but she had brought it up that one of her friends gets text from her boyfriend and drives her nuts with what she will get on the weekend.

IF there is a person whose picture she's seen, whose profile she's read and is interested in and with whom something is firmly set to happen then, yes, it will help stoke the fires. Absent those prerequisites, it probably won't have any effect. She is getting cold feet for a reason and you need to find out what those reasons are. The dynamic of sexting, talking on the phone with and, maybe, skyping or using FaceTime to see and talk with her intended paramour has the potential to get her "over the hump" and into bed if he is skilled enough to use those opportunities to finish seducing your wife out of her clothes and into his bed. Again, though, ONLY if she is committed to the course of action. YMMV.

Actually yes, their were two that she was very interested in, unfortunately didnt make back in town in time to read the email, the other one responded but it was after 10pm and we had already kinda gave up and went out to eat and have a few drinks. Then on Monday its like well I guess it wasnt ment to be, and kinda got off the subject but if it was a way to have one of those guys contact her a few times I think it would put her right back in that mind set but thats why I was presenting the question since I / We are very new to this and getting going

Back