Sexiest Athletes

I decided to create a thread dedicated to sexy athletes. These are women that I would love the opportunity to sleep with or at the very least I think should engage in an interracial relationship.

Ana Ivanovic - She's a Tennis player from Serbia and she is absolutely gorgeous.

View attachment 10168

Jelena Jankovic - Another Tennis player from Serbia. She has a fiery player with a lot of personality. While some may argue that she doesn't have the "main stream" look, I've never been one to follow what others do.

View attachment 10169View attachment 10170

Allison Stokke - She's a Pole Vaulter and a beauty.
View attachment 10176 View attachment 10174

Misty May & Kerri Walsh - The best duo in their sport, Beach Volleyball. I have a crush on Misty May's ass.

View attachment 10178View attachment 10179
View attachment 10180View attachment 10184

Hui Yu Phang - Beach Volleyball player from Singapore.

View attachment 10188

Alicia Sacramone - She's a former Olympic Gymnast, so you know she fit and flexible.

View attachment 10201View attachment 10202

Leryn Franco - She's an Olympian Pole Vaulter from Paraguay.

View attachment 10208View attachment 10204

Amanda Beard (center), Rachel Wacholder (left), & Michelle More (right) - Amanda Beard is an Olympic swimmer and Rachel and Michelle are Beach Volleyball players.

View attachment 10209

Great thread. You have an impressive collection of pictures.

I love tennis and Gael Monfils is fun too watch and yummy:)
Hot-Gael-Monfils.jpg

This is my *******'s idol right now since she's been taking gymnastics a couple years. This is McKayla Maroney, only 17 years old, but she's a little hottie that's going to be making some big noise in the upcoming olympics.

View attachment 275485

She was also at the ESPY's, along with her teammates. She had look nice, but I opted not to post a picture of her because I thought a few people would make inappropriate comments about her "being blacked" or other ignorant stuff.

.... I opted not to post a picture of her because I thought a few people would make inappropriate comments about her "being blacked" or other ignorant stuff.

I don't follow her the way my ******* does, but to my knowledge she's pretty squared away, and focused, for a teenager. I don't think she's been "blacked" yet ... lol ... and not sure how I could confirm that she has or hasn't. My ******* could probably tell me who she's dating now, etc ... but, I'd just as soon keep that an unknown 'till my own *******'s much older ... like 35 or so! :happy:

Back