Sexiest Athletes

Yelena Isinbayeva, Russian pole vaulter, 2 time Olympic gold medalist and 1 time bronze medalist, 2013 World Champion, and current World Record Holder in the Pole Vault. She was also a torch bearer for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.

Yelena Isinbayeva Hot-3.jpg yelena_isinbayeva_05.jpg Yelena_Isinbayeva-60.jpg Yelena+Isinbayeva+Prince+Asturias+Awards+Ceremony+z1xdp4uKrhYl.jpg yelena1.jpg yelena2.jpg yelena3.jpg yelena4.jpg Yelena-Isinbayeva-Hot-Photos-6.jpg yelena isinbayeva abs (2).jpg yelena isinbayeva hot 4.jpg pictureId=15721758.jpg

Looks like you've been keeping up with the Winter Olympics. While the Olympians are definitely athletic, the Winter Olympics never resonated with me too much. I try to watch it but feel disinterested.

The Summer Olympics are a whole different issue. I find myself watching all types of sports when the Summer Olympics are on.

Looks like you've been keeping up with the Winter Olympics. While the Olympians are definitely athletic, the Winter Olympics never resonated with me too much. I try to watch it but feel disinterested.

The Summer Olympics are a whole different issue. I find myself watching all types of sports when the Summer Olympics are on.

I try to, but with the hours I keep and the time difference, it's hard.

I understand what you're saying about the Summer Olympics, since there are more events, more athletes, and more countries represented.

Back