Sex south of the border

We rec. these pics from the owner of a hotel in Mexico..hub and I had stayed there a cple of months earlier.......and he made me feel " most welcome " !! This cple are open swingers so they were delighted when he said he would forward then to us..along with thier contact info.......the front desk will ring his office in his office/living/bedroom space on an upper flr of the hotel when they are checking in a woman they think he would like ( how he met us )....of course he came rt. down..gave the cple a tour of the hotel and ivited them to lunch.....over drinks they told me they were swingers and that she had not had a Latino man before....well after lunch they all undressed and went to his bedroom.........he showed them his up to date med. records..proven safe....ah her first Latino man and she would have him bareback !! In the first pic he is brought her to climax as she rode him and he strokes her breasts to their tips after moving his penis out of her pussy....in the 2nd pic she is shrieking as he brings her to orgasm again.......and a bit after this he began thrusting harder and faaster ..when he was with us, after I had three orgasms he was approaching the pt of no return and and managed to gasp that after meeting me..seeing me nude, rubbing our bodieds together and plasuring me to climaxs he was ready to have his orgasm..and his voice was getting higher pitched,,,well he said the same to her and how sensations in his penis felt as he was about spurt his hot seed into another Anglo wife.....he grabbed her backside and was roaring as his orgasm overtook him as she began shrieking again !!View attachment 4091648View attachment 4091649
Share the name of the hotel and the location so that it can be patronized !!! Oh wait these are off the net !!! 🤦🏾‍♂️

Back