Sex, Race and the battle for the Future.

Sir, I must respectfully disgree with you that war has been declared on black men. I think what is going on is the fear and frustration of whiteboys seeing that we are being defeated on a societal level. You superior black men are taking our white women from us on an ever increasing level. Because of the inability of weak inferior whiteboys to do anything to stop it; you're seeing their frustration and resentment manifested in ways that are not nice. These are whiteboys who have not yet admitted defeat and surrendered accepting the rising supremacy of you superior black men. It was very difficult for me.
Dumb ass

Even though I have accepted being an inferior whiteboy; this still torments, frustrates, and excites me all at the same time. That said, I tried to get my ex-wife to take a big black man as her lover. When I meet and date, I put try to broach the topic to see if she's interested in black men. Please keep up the post. This is very exciting and the photos are as well.

War has been declared on blackmen, we don't know why or what we did to deserve the scorn and hate of the world. We have been enslaved and murdered for being who we are and now they seek our extermination. We will not go extinct, we have something you to ensure our future,"Genetic superiority". the blackman is the only one who can replicate himself in Any womb. White women will be the key to our victory your daughters, sisters and wives their wombs will give birth to generation after generation of black children, it has already begun You have already lost. This world will be returned to it's true and rightful owners.View attachment 2680312
My man future is already been written and its BLACKED.

War has been declared on blackmen, we don't know why or what we did to deserve the scorn and hate of the world. We have been enslaved and murdered for being who we are and now they seek our extermination. We will not go extinct, we have something you to ensure our future,"Genetic superiority". the blackman is the only one who can replicate himself in Any womb. White women will be the key to our victory your daughters, sisters and wives their wombs will give birth to generation after generation of black children, it has already begun You have already lost. This world will be returned to it's true and rightful owners.View attachment 2680312
A historian AND a biologist.

Back