Sex, Race and the battle for the Future.

War has been declared on blackmen, we don't know why or what we did to deserve the scorn and hate of the world. We have been enslaved and murdered for being who we are and now they seek our extermination. We will not go extinct, we have something you to ensure our future,"Genetic superiority". the blackman is the only one who can replicate himself in Any womb. White women will be the key to our victory your daughters, sisters and wives their wombs will give birth to generation after generation of black children, it has already begun You have already lost. This world will be returned to it's true and rightful owners.View attachment 2680312
We white men should give our wives womb to you as reparation, my wife black bull wants to impregnate her

Attachments

• 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 1010.jpg
    1010.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 1110.jpg
    1110.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 1060.jpg
    1060.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 70
I don’t think these is any point for a “battle for future”. Black genes are dominant. If someday blacks will assimilate all of us, it is biology rather than genocide or political repression since nature allows the strongest to survive.

florencepugh.jpg

Last edited:
War has been declared on blackmen, we don't know why or what we did to deserve the scorn and hate of the world. We have been enslaved and murdered for being who we are and now they seek our extermination. We will not go extinct, we have something you to ensure our future,"Genetic superiority". the blackman is the only one who can replicate himself in Any womb. White women will be the key to our victory your daughters, sisters and wives their wombs will give birth to generation after generation of black children, it has already begun You have already lost. This world will be returned to it's true and rightful owners.View attachment 2680312
Sir, I must respectfully disgree with you that war has been declared on black men. I think what is going on is the fear and frustration of whiteboys seeing that we are being defeated on a societal level. You superior black men are taking our white women from us on an ever increasing level. Because of the inability of weak inferior whiteboys to do anything to stop it; you're seeing their frustration and resentment manifested in ways that are not nice. These are whiteboys who have not yet admitted defeat and surrendered accepting the rising supremacy of you superior black men. It was very difficult for me.

Back