****** Sex Fantasy

Am I the only one who fantasizes about non-consensual sex with 1 or more black men?
No violence just being ****** to submit. I've had this fantasy as long as I've had a sexual memory.
I was R@pe bait a few times and it was awesome. any other ladies or men out there?
I have thought about it many time iam sissy boi

My wife has a recuring dream/fantasy where she is away at a convention and spends an early evening with other people who are in attendance. One of them is a sexy well dressed black gentleman who ******* her back to her room. He follows her inside where she gets a bad feeling and ask him to leave. He pins her against a wall and covers her mouth with one hand. She feels him pull her dress up and tear her panties off. He then pulls his large cock out and rubs it against her pussy. She becomes very wet very rapidly. He pushes into her and soon he is ******* her but it isn't ******* at all, she is enjoying it. She cums over and over and he finally fills her pussy with his cum. She says her *******/lover kisses her once he has removed his hand. They spend every night of the convention having sex. The part that she says turns her on the most is that he just did what she really wanted him to do.

Consensual non-consent... Seems a lot of women have this fantasy, my wife included. It's not a ******* fantasy although some women have those also. No, consensual non-consent is more like submission, not having a choice in the matter. Perfect example is my wife could never bring herself to swallow, she has trouble even taking a pill, she has a high gag reflex. That being said, she has swallowed a few times, those times were with her black Dom. She is just getting into her new role as a Sub and he is putting her through her paces. The first time she swallowed his load he had her on her back on the bed with her head hanging over the end of the bed while he face fucked her (another thing she doesn't do normally) and in her words, she felt that when he unloaded into her mouth, she had no choice but to swallow, he was not pulling out till she did. That's only one example but it is a good one because it describes her feeling of helplessness, of submitting to another's will, not having a say in the matter. Anal is another one, she will do anal but only when she wants it but with him, he does not take no for an answer. On the one side, she does not like it but on the other, it's hot and she eventually gets into it. So while it is not always what she wants at the time, it is always exciting for her.

For me, it is exciting to watch and I usually get the benefits as well, trickle down theory. As she becomes accustom to some things, she gets more comfortable and is more easily able to do those things. We are a stag/vixen couple and as we progress into this lifestyle, what she learns with other men, she brings into our relationship. Swallowing is the perfect example, while she wanted to swallow me, she never could, until she was ****** to swallow him. Now she regularly swallows me and she enjoys it, much less messy as well ;)

Being "taken" as appose to "giving yourself" is probably the key here. Having no choice in the matter, submitting yourself to the whims of another without having any control, it must be in some way, liberating. It's also pretty gutsy, being able to let go like that, I can see the attraction.

Pretty common I'm thinking. In twenty six years of swinging when the gals i spoke to talked fantasy ****** sex was always one if not all of the choices spoken of. My physiologist friend told me there is a reason for that fantasy. It solves the urge to be bad as she said without guilt. Being ****** not only excites, she says it also removes guilt. She also said most women who have sexual fantasies have ******* or some other form of sex they have no control over. But according to her only about 25% ever live out the fantasy. That might explain why so many guys write about not being able to get the wife or girlfriend to take the plunge.

Pretty common I'm thinking. In twenty six years of swinging when the gals i spoke to talked fantasy ****** sex was always one if not all of the choices spoken of. My physiologist friend told me there is a reason for that fantasy. It solves the urge to be bad as she said without guilt. Being ****** not only excites, she says it also removes guilt. She also said most women who have sexual fantasies have ******* or some other form of sex they have no control over. But according to her only about 25% ever live out the fantasy. That might explain why so many guys write about not being able to get the wife or girlfriend to take the plunge.
Exactly where I was going but you said it much better. Guilt, being ****** into an act that you would not normally do removes the guilt. You are not a "bad" girl or a "tramp" because you have no say in the matter, it's being ****** on you. So when I said it must be liberating, that is EXACTLY what it liberates her from, feeling guilty! It frees her to act in a manor that she normally would not, yeah, that's pretty cool indeed :)

You’re not the only one, I think everyone feels this in some context or another I think it would be sexy for a bbc to just push me up against an alley outside a club and just do as he pleases and I just bend over just take him would be sexy. It would also be sexy to be taken by surprise in a semi public place and take a rough pounding 💭😏🙊

definitely not the only one. When I am into a partner, I want him to take over and use me for his pleasure, even if it's uncomfortable for me. It's the hottest thing for me.

You’re not the only one, I think everyone feels this in some context or another I think it would be sexy for a bbc to just push me up against an alley outside a club and just do as he pleases and I just bend over just take him would be sexy. It would also be sexy to be taken by surprise in a semi public place and take a rough pounding 💭😏🙊
😈

If love to watch her get "****** " by 5 hung bbc and hide and watch it all go down. I'd know she liked it because she got a few of their numbers after

Freud's theory and every piece of research since suggests we are either dominant or submissive sexually. With a Sub to Dom ration of over 7:1 its hardly surprising many have ****** sex or submissive type fantasies.

Back