Serious questions about latinas and BBC

Gabriellenjay

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Why is there such of a shortage of Latina wife and BBC cuckold sex? I see hundreds of white on black but how about Latina on black while husband films?
Is there any out there ? I’m trying to continue getting my wife visualization that she can relate too but happen to realize maybe there is a lack of this category?
What do you guys think??? Why is there such less?

Probably because most Latinas are married to Latin men. Latin men are only second to black men is their level of sexual passion and ability to satisfy their wives in the sack.... and so are not intimated by the prowess of black men. Not nearly as many cuckold Mexican men because they are confident about their sexuality.

I was with 2 Latin couples for 3 years and one relationship is not over but on hiatus. The couples recorded and took photos and kept them to enjoy. So this is why I wouldn't have any action shots of us. I do have photos of me with the wife out in public together though taken by husband.

I have been with a few other Latin couples also but not long term.

However I do have video of myself with Latin wife playing on her own with me that I haven't shared.

But there is definitely Black-Latin cuckold and mfm relationships going on. I do know there are many Latin cuckold men out there.

My best sexual chemistry has been with Latinas and Asian females with the exception of one White female slightly older than me that I had a great one time with at a swinger party.

Why is there such of a shortage of Latina wife and BBC cuckold sex? I see hundreds of white on black but how about Latina on black while husband films?
Is there any out there ? I’m trying to continue getting my wife visualization that she can relate too but happen to realize maybe there is a lack of this category?
What do you guys think??? Why is there such less?
Hi Gabriel, I'm Derek and just like you. I have the same questions and have been trying to get my girl to visualize Latinas on BBC. Since I rarely see this or hear about it. It's a bit frustrating. I think if our wives had more examples, they would feel more comfy and more normal. Sucks but don't give up. I'm not.

Probably because most Latinas are married to Latin men. Latin men are only second to black men is their level of sexual passion and ability to satisfy their wives in the sack.... and so are not intimated by the prowess of black men. Not nearly as many cuckold Mexican men because they are confident about their sexuality.
We "latins" are multiracial people. While argentinians are mostly whites, dominicans blacks, and bolivians mostly natives, the other "latins" are just a mix of races and cultures, like mexicans (a mix of natives with spaniards) or cubans (blacks and spaniards).

Speaking from experience there are just as many Latin cucks out there. I have met my fair share of them in Mexico and America. I have met Latin couples from every Latin country you can think of and they enjoy seeing their wives take black cock the same way the white and Asian husbands do.

Also, I don’t think there is a shortage of Latina/BBC hotwife hookups. I have several videos of myself with Latinas on my page and so do most of the well-known bulls on this site. Here in South Florida there are many Latin couples who frequently attend BBC swinger parties.

I traveled to Mexico recently and many Mexican couples wanted to meet with me so that their wives can get the BBC.

Back