Serbian girls

There's no need to be jealous, you just need to find a good one, I'm pretty sure . You can look for a good white cock, or black cock somewhere else in Europe, North America have abundance of cocks that's for sure. You can definitely take a work visa if you're between the age of 18 and 35, for a year then you can apply to a university and they will extend your visa for a student visa in Canada.

That would be a good idea before a Kosovo conflict, bring all your friends.

I really enjoyed the conversation between you guys @SwirlSexr775 and @Jdingo619 lol it was educational, and hilarious stories. Thanks for the laugh. Goodnight.
I am truly flattered Sexy Sweetness. Glad we were able to please. Not exactly the threesome I would prefer (FMF)... However, I'll take it Lol 😆. The Oreo happens to be my favorite Cookie. Your Creamy Confection Center sandwiched between both @Jdingo619 's and my Hard Chocolate "Cockies" would be a perfect Dessert for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner🤪.
Happy New Year To You Baby😘
Likewise to you Bro.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Last edited:
There's no need to be jealous, you just need to find a good one, I'm pretty sure . You can look for a good white cock, or black cock somewhere else in Europe, North America have abundance of cocks that's for sure. You can definitely take a work visa if you're between the age of 18 and 35, for a year then you can apply to a university and they will extend your visa for a student visa in Canada.

That would be a good idea before a Kosovo conflict, bring all your friends.
I said that more jokingly😂

Any serbians who had a black guy here? And what do the guys think of us?

Yep. Spent time on military duty in the Balkans region in the late 1990s. Met quite a few beautiful Serbian, Albanian, and Kosovar women. Very distinct qualities!
Had a chance for a little 'R&R' out in the city . I was surprised how much the people/women loved us black men 😍

Back