Sensitive topic: Do disabled women deserve BBC too?

do disabled women deserve BBC?

• yes they deserve it.

Votes: 97 100.0%
  • no, they have problems with health

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Wrote a similar article on this around a year ago. Beautiful lady was exiting the doctors office at the same time that I was leaving. She was in a wheelchair, and I held the door open for her. She thanked me and started a conversation that I thought was a lead for me to ask her to meet. Instead, I froze...not knowing what to do. After 5-10 seconds of awkward silence, I watched her wheel away. To this day I'm positive that she was waiting for me to make an advance. I didn't, and to this day that was one of the biggest mistakes I have made. She was beautiful!

My first wife had MS and a wheelchair but was still able to have sex. And she liked sex with black men a lot. And she allowed me to watch and participate. Having sex made her feel more normal and actually superior to white women. Yes, we were swingers and had no problem after I carried her onto the bed.

My first wife had MS and a wheelchair but was still able to have sex. And she liked sex with black men a lot. And she allowed me to watch and participate. Having sex made her feel more normal and actually superior to white women. Yes, we were swingers and had no problem after I carried her onto the bed.
What happened to your first wife?

She died 14 years ago.

Back