Sensitive topic: Do disabled women deserve BBC too?

do disabled women deserve BBC?

• yes they deserve it.

Votes: 97 100.0%
  • no, they have problems with health

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
I'm starting a new thread that might be confusing for someone. Please if the admins of the group decide that the topic is too disturbing or offensive to certain groups in the community to remove it if they choose.

Do disabled women deserve BBC or not? What do you think about it? :unsure:

View attachment 6087500
Wow... I hadn't considered that issue. I guess it should be addressed

I'm starting a new thread that might be confusing for someone. Please if the admins of the group decide that the topic is too disturbing or offensive to certain groups in the community to remove it if they choose.

View attachment 6087500
My question is even though your legs aren't functioning can you feel pleasure in your vagina?

If so then it's not a matter of deserving BBC it's a matter of a guy not feeling like he is doing something illegal or abusive!

View attachment 6087500
If it can bring her pleasure or if she decides to give pleasure to the black male there should be no question that a disabled woman would deserve the same as any woman!!!

View attachment 6087500
heres a better question, why wouldnt they or shouldnt they deserve bbc?

View attachment 6087500
You need to wheel your sexy white ass over to daddy and serve me,,, get manhandled, touched, groped, kissed, teased before I ******* inch by inch inside u as I penetrate u deep. Pin u down and pound u into submission with my thick long throbbing black D

Interesting question.
Physical/ limiting disability, no problem.
I have had a lot of fun with Ladies like this!

But if their is some mental incapacity (e.g. intellect of a small baby), that I'll pass.

You are beautiful lady iam a sissy boi what does it matter we all deserve pleasure in life go for it enjoy every moment beautiful lady

Girl yes, every woman deserves it. There's deaf woman in my phone right now, just as nasty as she want to be in those text messages. Tell a Black man you want to make his dick your new chair and stop denying yourself.

I will always be grateful to a big, strong bull who was my wife’s long term lover for getting her from hospital after a surgery and carrying her into our home. He loved her, and not just for sex.

Back