SEEMS LIKE THERES NO ACTIVE PA FREAKS

Where are the PA ladies??? Since moving to pa I’ve yet to see a thread of active people from Pennsylvania. lol i miss Florida
I actually started in the lifestyle in PA more than 12 years ago and for the short time I was working in Philly I had a good time discovering the lifestyle. You have to utilize an actual full on swinger site. When I was in Philly for a year I was using adultfriendfinder.com and I stayed banging hotwives in the City of brotherly love!

With PA it's all about what lifestyle resources you use to find them. Sign up to that site, make a profile, and it will allow you to see all the local swingers in PA.

Use both:
adultfriendfinder.com
doubleslit.com

You will stay in some hotwives. Good hunting.✌

I actually started in the lifestyle in PA more than 12 years ago and for the short time I was working in Philly I had a good time discovering the lifestyle. You have to utilize an actual full on swinger site. When I was in Philly for a year I was using adultfriendfinder.com and I stayed banging hotwives in the City of brotherly love!

With PA it's all about what lifestyle resources you use to find them. Sign up to that site, make a profile, and it will allow you to see all the local swingers in PA.

Use both:
adultfriendfinder.com
doubleslit.com

You will stay in some hotwives. Good hunting.✌
Did you mean to say doubleSLIT? you probably did. Hilarious

Back