Seeking insight about cuckold orgasms for our new video

Hey Friends -- Jay and I are working on a new narrated video compilation focused on breeding. This video explores the question: Breeding -- what's in it for cuckolds? As the script writer for the narration, I'm especially interested in hearing from cuckolds or aspiring cuckolds about two questions:
1. What is it about imagining your wife/GF being bred that turns you on?
2. When you fantasize about, or witness this, are the orgasms different? If so, how?
You can post answers to this thread obviously, or DM me if you prefer. I'm going to incorporate the best answers into my video narration.
Thanks in advance for any responses!
xoxox ~Ali

Last edited:
Knowing that her body is naturally responding to a pheromonal instinctual need to seek out the genetic diversity of a black man,

that not only is his large penis resizing her pussy,opening her beyond What she and the husband thought possible,he now claims her cervix,as it takes the repeated abuse and responds by lubricating itself,and contracting and dipping during her repeated orgasms,desperately sucking in his seed,until it finds its mark,easily fertilizing the fragile egg.

her womb and very insides are now a monument to the Power and superiority of black cock and cum.from the milk in her breasts to the glow in her face,all will be for the Black man,and as her moans and strained agony fill the Delivery room,and the beautiful dark head between her legs begins to crown,it stretches her once innocent white pussy beyond its limits,limits that were only matched by her insemination,her husband has a shiver of shame and lust, as her Black baby slides out for the whole world to see the finality and totality of it all comes crashing down And the cum dribbles out of his tiny caged white cock.

Many of the nurses are overcome themselves of the Depravity of it all. Excusing themselves one at a time to masterbate,themselves wishing to be marked by the black spade and bear its fruit.

Lol how’s that on the fly.

Attachment.png1645645162249.png

No problem it’s all yours,
Also I’m going to give you a link to a video that is like a unicorn to find any more it’s kind of a weird hosting site but I promise it’s worth it

When it gets to the four minute mark to the end I cannot imagine you guys would not use it in a video lol, two words: Creaming Ovulation

This model name is Brittany Sands and she did a lot with brotherlovers

Back