Seeking Gangbang South Missouri/North Arkansas

sldwys08

Male
From
AR, US
I will get verified. Well she will. I’ve been dating this 60 year old beautiful and sexy woman. She wants to spice it up and have all out gangbang. I will be there and participate as group member. No cucking. I don’t need dick pics or any of that. This is real talk. I will verify.

Ideally location Branson/NorthWest Arkansas. She’s the real deal. Size EE boobs, nice body and just wants new experiences after getting divorced. I just want to be part of Gangbang. So win win for all of us.

Attachments

• 724C4A03-598C-47B3-A500-3A263478D8F1.jpeg
    724C4A03-598C-47B3-A500-3A263478D8F1.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 122413E4-845C-4743-884F-4D4CA3F770C7.jpeg
    122413E4-845C-4743-884F-4D4CA3F770C7.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 86
I will get verified. Well she will. I’ve been dating this 60 year old beautiful and sexy woman. She wants to spice it up and have all out gangbang. I will be there and participate as group member. No cucking. I don’t need dick pics or any of that. This is real talk. I will verify.

Ideally location Branson/NorthWest Arkansas. She’s the real deal. Size EE boobs, nice body and just wants new experiences after getting divorced. I just want to be part of Gangbang. So win win for all of us.
When is this going to happen. I am interested in joining

Would love more details myself. Wife and I are going to be in Branson maybe a couple times this year

Back