Seeking friend/lover for wife indiana

hotwife4bbc14

Couple
Real Person
From
IN, US
Looking for a classy gentlemen to introduce to the wife for long term friendship/relationship. She likes a man 35 and up in age, prefers smoother body type, clean cut. Likes passion with a little agression in the bedroom. Would be great if he was local to us and lived on his own. We are in the South Bend, Indiana area. We cannot host. Let's see if the chemistry is right. Thanks.

Looking for a classy gentlemen to introduce to the wife for long term friendship/relationship. She likes a man 35 and up in age, prefers smoother body type, clean cut. Likes passion with a little agression in the bedroom. Would be great if he was local to us and lived on his own. We are in the South Bend, Indiana area. We cannot host. Let's see if the chemistry is right. Thanks.
Im game pm me and I'll give my personal cell number

I work near SB

Located in Granger/Mishawaka

How are you guys? So nice to meet you I’m Jase take some time check out my profile let me know wat you think for a possible meet and greet I can definitely host .

Back