Established Black lovers for hotwives in Northern Indiana

hotwife4bbc14

Couple
Real Person
From
IN, US
Is there any established Black men in northern Indiana that has their own place, is clean, respectful, looking for a strong long term connection with a hotwife, he likes to take the lead in the bedroom and stays on the South Bend/Northern Indiana region? Wife is not looking for one night stands but to build a strong relationship with another man.

Last edited:
Is there any established Black men in northern Indiana that has their own place, is clean, respectful, looking for a strong long term connection with a hotwife, he likes to take the lead in the bedroom and stays on the South Bend/Northern Indiana region? Wife is not looking for one night stands but to build a strong relationship with another man.
I'm down

Im in Michigan city, established black bull New to the scene. Live alone, single and open to alot of things

I'm in the Fort Wayne area.

I'm not in northern Indiana anymore I was living in Elkhart but I don't have any problem traveling but that's something that we would both have to agree on

Yes I'm interested. Very clean, live alone and looking for a ongoing situation

I have my own place nice clean and respectful stay in the Michigan city area willing to build something with u

Back