Seeking Couple in South FL - West Palm Beach

xbbc561

Male
From
FL, US
Greetings Friends,

I'm single black male back in West Palm Beach, FL for an extended stay. I am looking for a couple that wants an ongoing thing that's based on friendship/relationship. I am a firm believer that intimacy makes sex much more better. I rather not seek transactional sex as I like to call it. Being able to build up to the moment is part of the fun for me, touching, caressing, groping on a woman as we share deep kisses is what I like. I love seeing her eyes when she sees the tent that pops in my pants. I like them knowing I truly enjoy their company and knowing they enjoy mine.

I am clean, I am currently not seeing anyone and would remain exclusive to the hot wife if we pair. I prefer a couple that's a little greedy and selfish and prefer not to share me with anyone;) I am into hot wives next door/soccer MILFs type of women especially!

If you are interested, please send me a private message. I can verify who I am, but I prefer to stay discreet on this website. I know that will be a hurdle on a site like this, but for any real couples that are interested I can verify who I am.

More about me, in my early 30s, well endowed, Slim, sexy accent or so I've been told in the past:) I don't smoke(this includes weed), *******, or party.

I do not send nude pics, too many collectors on this site, I'm sure you understand.

Looking forward to hopefully meeting my couple

Back